TLCA should I join? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody said:
yeah, but I'm taller than her, so I'm OK with that... ;p
com'on woody...taller than me isn't an accomplishment...everyone's taller than me... ;)

Romer said:
I bet she out arm wrestle you Woody!

Ige and I have known each other for what, 10 years? She already knows the answer to that one :D

longer than that...first time i met you i was still living in illinoise. that was over 12 years ago. damn...been a long time.

cruiseroutfit said:
Join, Trails is worth it alone :D

Half to admit thats why I joined......

Talked a guy into signing up today after viewing my trails mag..

Thanks Radd;)

Make sure he notes that you referred him so's you get into the lottery for the membership drive prizes;) You can call or email membership if he neglected to do so...

Prizes for new member referral:
Killer Oz Tent from David Dearborn at Urban Land Cruisers
Billet hysteer arms from Marlin
2 27 spline longfields from Bobby Long

Thanks !

Woody, I checked the tlca databse, and the tlca mud referals total "3."

Just kidding, obviously;) No way for me to track that, but I'm sure it's significant....Thanks being such a staunch supporter!

Alan

Chef said:
Thanks being such a staunch supporter!

did you just tell me I stink?

bastid!!

Short answer: Yes, definately join TLCA.

I've been a member for a little over one year now and haven't been to any sanctioned events. I'm one of the "new" non-LC recruits with a 4Runner. So far my only connection to TLCA has been through Toyota Trails. The magazine is well worth the annual dues.

I wish I could purchase one of the LCs listed in the "For Sale" section. The "Photo Shop" always has some great Cruisers listed. Maybe when my daugther gets older I'll pass my 4Runner onto her and finally get my LC.

Cheers.

I have been an individual member since 1999 and have been to a couple of events... of course, TT is a great resource for tech and enjoyment.

I live in PA, PM me if you want go for a run at any of the offroad parks, Philly is 3 hrs from me. Welcome to the TLCA!

Member since 1992....

Trails is worth the price of first class, for sure.

Last time I re-upped, it was for three years....this time it will be for five.

Have talked with and met many great people in this klub over the years...

Thanks again to everyone involved with making this organization and it’s news letter so great!!

:beer:

Just got my member number 15,254. Also got the July/August issue of TT, have to read that tomorrow. But I didn't get any paper work, I was told by a few others that I'd have to fill out some forms. Guess it's all electronic now, when I signed up online.

Dragon158 said:
I recently bought my very first foriegn vehicle, a 1971 FJ40. I looked into joining the TLCA, but found that there were no chapters around my area, or the surrounding states. I live in Philadelphia & it looks like the nearest chapter to my would be in Vermont. I guess I need to move to California or Texas...
But I heard that the bi monthly magazine would be worth the investment, even if I wasn't able to go on any of the gatherings.
Any thoughts? Or news of another northeast chapter happening?

Yep the magazine alone is worth it for me.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom