TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Straight axle 4runner 460,xxx $1400, Denman Island.

Toyota 4Runner

Good deal for a third gen 4runner. Looks clean, and I'm pretty sure it has a 3RZFE (2.7l) not a 22RE (2.4l) as the seller thinks. These trucks with the 3RZFE and manual trans are pretty nice.

$800 · toyota 4runner

$800 · toyota 4runner

68473471_934.jpg

If the width is good, they're easy to shorten. I just trimmed a set to fit 225/75R16 rather than the 235/85R16 they were last fit to.

got a pickup? I would be in to take the rest of it and pay your ferry both ways!

Unless someone has some axle housings here.

That’s how much I hate going to van.

Last edited:
I emailed Mr PTO and the transfer case drive is missing.

I would take the 4.88 diff.

$2,000 · 1980 jb40 land crusier

Now down to $2000.... no reasonable offer refused. Just needs to find his Reg papers so it can legally be sold.

I emailed him. Might be a fun project at that price, if there's a frame under it and the tub is held together by more than the pinstriping glue.

I have all the body parts to deal with the bent bits...and Mel's been altogether too happy with me lately.

I emailed him. Might be a fun project at that price, if there's a frame under it and the tub is held together by more than the pinstriping glue.

I have all the body parts to deal with the bent bits...and Mel's been altogether too happy with me lately.
Dis you get any Info? Is be all over it accept.for that stupid boat ride

Good price aluminum rad. Guy bought it for a BJ42, but needs some mods apparently. Might work for one of you guys with rad issues:

$75 · aluminum radiator suit Land Cruiser

$75 · aluminum radiator suit Land Cruiser, Jeep, rat rod

69238002_934.jpg

Both outlets are on the wrong sides for a stock 40 series. I had mine recored recently... I thought I could've saved some money, but it wouldn't have fit.

The mods could be simple... ie a SS Alan head bolt for the drain... or just plug it and pull the lower hose to drain it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom