TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$8,900 · 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser fj60

$8,900 · 1987 Toyota Land Cruiser fj60

61067862_934.jpg

^^^ Got word from someone who knows the truck, suggests it is
somewhat overpriced for what it is.

DIY side-by-side? :idea: It's 4x4 and has diff lock apparently.

$700 · 92' suzuki carry

$700 · 92' suzuki carry

61169062_934.jpg
They are weight pretty good, if you see the hatch in the bed, that is the motor....low and centered.

Other than that they are pretty light duty and with some 30 tires go alot of places.

I was about to reply and put this add under here...
Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me?

But I changed my mind it's is super cool!

Yeah, I couldn't decide either. But when I realized it's 2001 LHD with a 14B diesel, I figured it was ok. Not sure on the quality of Brazilian Toyota build tho?

^^Well Nick, is it worth it? Seems to be this has a later Turbo engine to yours? How
different are these?

^^Well Nick, is it worth it? Seems to be this has a later Turbo engine to yours? How
different are these?

Hey Jon, that is the same engine and same year as mine. Bullet proof trucks except for the motors. Sounds like that one has been well maintained though and has a good track record. Nice that it's manual transmission. They seem to be appreciating from what I've seen, probably because the Americans are buying them now. If someone was into it, I'd say buy it, put Evans Coolant in it and keep on trucking. And if they wanted more power, intercool it and crank the boost/fuel. Mine is still ticking along well even with all the abuse I've thrown at it. Shows that with the right modifications even the engines can be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom