TLC on Craigslist thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$75k damn

No kidding eh? Who would want to try and sell their land cruiser for that much $$$$? :rolleyes:

not mine, just saw the ad and reposting https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/193171571858261/

1596670913515.png

NOt craigslist, but found this site for a nice assortment of rigs....

Some interesting stuff...

7074F61D-4BF7-42A3-8097-A6503E5495F3.jpeg

Is that trayback 60 for sale in there?? I’ve been in that truck. It’s wicked well built, overbuilt
truck.
Yup, lots more but that one caught my eye on a quick browse.

That’s ridiculous price. I know it’s a one off but that’s just too much.
Look inside at the spider cage roll cage, but they don’t show the incredible rear drawer under the tray. Lots of details.

That’s ridiculous price. I know it’s a one off but that’s just too much.
Look inside at the spider cage roll cage, but they don’t show the incredible rear drawer under the tray. Lots of details.

someone didn't think so, ad says sold. I remember years ago adding up the bills for my old 40. It was a pile of crap but was at something like a 30k pile of crap, and that was ~20 plus years ago even.

someone didn't think so, ad says sold. I remember years ago adding up the bills for my old 40. It was a pile of crap but was at something like a 30k pile of crap, and that was ~20 plus years ago even.
WOW! I didn't say it wasn't worth it, but I'm amazed at the buying power. I wonder how high this land cruiser bubble is going to go?

On Facebook...
(No affiliation)

And another listing for 40 Series...

reasonably priced not sure if it is fake?

I got a hold of the guy. Seemed to good to be true. At first he was reasonable there was one person going to look at it the following morning but then people started offering him more for it. Next morning he wanted 18k and then it was 19k. I gave up. Pretty sure it sold for 19k as the guy who offered it e transferred him a deposit before he evens saw it.

200 series at 100 series price?
at 260k km it might need significant suspension investments and who knows about the rest.

BTW, unrelated: I posted my FJ80 yesterday if anyone needs a rock solid but underpowered 80 series:

at 260k km it might need significant suspension investments and who knows about the rest.

BTW, unrelated: I posted my FJ80 yesterday if anyone needs a rock solid but underpowered 80 series:

I like your tire carrier. is that stock bumper with a swing out added to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom