TLC 1PZ PZJ70 repair manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

I am in Panama (central america) I just bought a second hand toyota land cruiser

PZJ70 Diesel 3500cc
1PZ engine
4WD
Japanese Import in year 1993

I found an engine repair manual but i still need to find a transmission manual.

My second gear jumps out of gear when i decelerate, i can't fix it without a manual. (not enough experience yet).

Hope someone can help me, I would really appreciate it

Thanks
Dave

Many thanks

Hi oldblue,

Thanks very much for steering me into the right direction. Do you happen to know if an online version (pdf) is available somewhere?

Dave

pzj70 tranny problems

I had the same problem with my1991 pzj70 cruiser it was popping out of 3rd gear I took it to a tranmission mech. and he replaced the sycros on 2nd and 3rd gear. To do this the tranny and transfer case had to be removed as far as the cost for parts it was not that expensive the mechanic told me the tranny is the same as on a toyota four runner. So if you can' t find a manual for a pzj70 you may be able to use a tacoma or four runner manual for a referance.

GOOD LUCK
70'S FAN

I991 PZJ70
2003 TOYOTA TUNDRA
2007 TOYOTA YARIS

Toyota Landcruiser PZJ70
Dear Friends, I had import the Toyota land cruiser PZJ70 5cylinder Engine 1PZ 3469cc. But it’s not running smoothly. Its injection pump is not ok. Any friend, provide me the injection pump OEM number or Head Rooter Numbers. I want also change its injection nozzles. So, also give me its numbers. And my friend, my friend please look it the pictures tell me how’s that its? Its non turbo.

And also tell me original size of tire.

Please reply me direct to my e-mail. kissandiesel@gmail.com

Mr. Ahtesham Arshad

+92-3216960457

i have both manuals sitting here (but if you can download them that is MUCH better)
i found it is cheaper to replace a toyota tranny than it is to rebuild one.

if you do not do a bunch of high speed driving then the R141 is a nicer tranny than the R151 but no over drive..

original tire size is 29" (and too small for my liking)

"Sighting"

Hello,

Interesting thread about an interesting Cruiser.

I just saw a white 1993 PZJ70 this afternoon, while driving around. Just like the one in Wayne's photos.

I could not talk to the owner but managed to stay close to hear the 1PZ engine. Nice sound, reminded me of the good old 3B. Now this is one Cruiser I would like to have.

JuanJ

i have both manuals sitting here (but if you can download them that is MUCH better).

Wayne, are these for sale? I have a lead on a 1993 PJ70 with a bad engine and I'm trying to decide if this is worth going for.

Are these a sleeved engine?

checked the EPC, no liners are listed...

i have the manual sitting here.

contact me at wayne@crushersrule.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom