Tire carrier & Rack

Cooler rack? Do jerry cans fit in it? Does 4+Plus make a mirror image unit (tire on the right)? I don't see one on the MAF pages.

Ive just installed on on my 72. This thing is awesome! Its a little heavy at 170lbs empty but it can take a beating. I fit a 37x12.5 no problem with a high lift. The clearance is not affected much and it actually afords a bit of body protection. The tire does not rattle at all and it looks mean! definately worth the 900 clams.:D

fits three jerry cans perfectly but I dont think there is an opposite version for the spare on the passenger side

well im going to have to agree with everyone else. i do have the later year one not the brand new remastered one but i absolutely love it! no rattles and looks pretty good to me.

Hugh Heifer

Chasing the Beast
Somewhere in here a Mudder posted an install thread on that and he swung it open and stood in it. It is a bit pricey but I think very worth it.

woooody

el Jefe
Mark -- you'll be hard pressed to find a stronger bumper at that price. I bought mine from Stout back in 98 or 99, but they've gone out of business. The MAF one looks decent enough, and strong enough.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
never had on e on a rig but one thing i can tell you is that it's illegal in CA to carry more then two jerry cans on a rig..........

yzftaco

Goofy-Goober
2 nato cans and 1 H2o can ;)

my plans are to install a spicket on the water can so I don't have to take it out of the rack..

or most important cooler full of beer......

I love my MAF bumper..

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
post some pics of what you ended up getting mark!!!!!

here's a little teaser of your rig from earlier this week......
IM000152.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom