time to start over

I haven't updated my A750 thread, but from talking to lots of folks about my slippage & gear change issues, new valve bodies don't necessarily fix it. I will update that thread for consistency, but the latest advice I've been given is to swap the fluid and then add 1/2 bottle of GM limited slip diff fluid (which amounts to about 4 ounces.
Im really just hoping it will cope with all the extra weight added down the track. I looked into diff gears but they are just two expensive for me

Actually while we are on the diff ratio topic, if i was to fork out for diff gears. Nitro, yukon or revolution and would 4.56 be too much for 33.3 ow 33.8 tyres?

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

I've been a long time Nitro fan. 4.56 should be good for that size. You can compare gear ratios here...
In the first drop down box select the Toyota A750E and then in the second drop down plug in Tacoma and FJ for the tcase.
You can skip step 3, and go to step 4 for diff gears
After that it's all about tires.

Resulting stats will show RPMs and speedo readings.

Ye i have messed around with that, at 100kph (63mph) on 33.8s i was going to Be at 2056rpm, not sure how this will effect fuel economy. Dont want to drop it down to low and be chewing the juice

Top Bottom