Tie Rod Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
dubmatic.spaces.msn.com
I was wondering whats a good tie rod end out there I put some 33" swampers on my fj40 yesterday took her for a drive today and just my luck all the tie rod ends went on me.... mind ya the 40 sat since 97 finually got her all up and running.

they all went at once? that might be kinda scary. you can get them from any parts supplier no problem i got all 5 of mine for about $140. made alot of difference

Specter sells them, Cool Cruisers sells them, I think CarQuest and NAPA would have them. Specter has a sale on tie rod end kits now with all 5 for $69.00 Better hurry on that one! Good luck!

Cruiseroutfitters, Mudrak, Cruiseroutfitters, Man-a-fre, Cruiseroutfitters, Napa, Cruiseroutfitters, anyone else, Cruiseroutfitters.

Gee, I hope Kurt has some TREs

Thanks for the info, ya I threw my super swampers on drove down the road and she started to vibrate bad , then the shaking came. Looked and the tie rods were dead.

What about CruiserOutfitters?

Cruiseroutfitters has some ill would get mine from there kurt is I great guy, Helps you on anything you need help on

another bump for Kurt - cruiseroutfitters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom