Throwback Thursday Cruiser Picture Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That time we camped on Carolina Beach (OBX) in Sep 2009 and almost got washed away during a storm.
Low Country Cruisers Boil
LCBoil2009 (205).JPG

685B483C-B462-458F-A8FF-CB5A2B71579C.jpeg
Took the 40 when I went to visit customer and stopped for random picture at old gas station...

I want to know if the bad ass rock whompers will venture to the back side of the mountain this week with all their new toys........

614F7B88-68D6-4886-A377-3DEC6A171F30.jpeg

I want to know if the bad ass rock whompers will venture to the back side of the mountain this week with all their new toys........

View attachment 1803367

I looked at that a couple years ago. Then I turned around. Ended up going up bent pines which is parallel to impossible. It’s all loose rocks. So it went like this: dig hole the size of a Volkswagen with your tires, back up and stomp on it, go 4 feet. Repeat all the way up the hill at a zillion RPM. Not my kind of fun. The only difference on impossible is you do that, then hit a 10 foot wall.

I looked at that a couple years ago. Then I turned around. Ended up going up bent pines which is parallel to impossible. It’s all loose rocks. So it went like this: dig hole the size of a Volkswagen with your tires, back up and stomp on it, go 4 feet. Repeat all the way up the hill at a zillion RPM. Not my kind of fun. The only difference on impossible is you do that, then hit a 10 foot wall.

Yeah but in your defense you are driving a 6000# cruiser

The guys with the new bling buggies are gonna have to nut up.

Looks like you need a new 44610-60100!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom