This is what P0401 code looks like. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I decided to just tackle all of this and get it done. Thanks to Onur for the parts. This is what 20yr old vac lines, manifolds and ports looked like inside. Replaced modulator, vac lines, check valves, etc...

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Looks like four of your pics are not coming through. All I see are red X.

Nice to put a face on a code mostly everyone here has gotten :beer:

Many of which are probably ignoring it right now as we speak!

Looks like a project:worms:...think I'll keep punching buttons on the ScanGauge for now...:rolleyes:

Looks like in addition to your pictures, the step-by-step walkthrough and parts list also didn't come through...

Yea they didn't come through. Good catch. I'll be sure to carve out the time to post a step by step walkthrough for you when have all the free time. Just for you though. In the meantime, send me a link to all of your step by step walkthroughs when you get a chance so I can see what they should look like.

For all of you non sarcastic people. Here is what I ordered to do it. Also @Clint0511, pick up an FSM and look at where the parts go for yourself. Pretty much swapping out exactly what is already there. Bolts can be hard to get to though.

Parts list:
Vacuum hose kit for the EGR system
Three EVAP hoses for the charcoal canister
VSV for EGR
Gaskets to take the upper manifold off
Throttle body gasket
EGR modulator

So...Almost two months later. Still looking for that step by step! ;)

Ok, but seriously, is the code gone? What's your MPG at now? Mine was 14, then I got P0401 and it dropped to 10 instantly. I'd like to solve it and get back to 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom