They cant possibly be serious. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is no way someone is actually going to buy a 20k RTT. RIGHT?!

Sold out... riiiiiight.

No one with a brain... But there are more than enough people with more money than brains in the overland community...

They are trying the Nikola/Tesla model to get cash. Note all the pics except that one in their garage are renderings.

Their instagram has it on that Bronco in the wild. Looks like they built one.

'Prototype exists' does not make me want to send 6K sight unseen to a bunch of delusional graphic designers...

That's straight crazy. $6K? I could buy a running 80 for that. Dumb.

Edit: Yeah, I realize that $6K is just the deposit. Shaking my head...

Last edited:
Ok the $20k price tag aside... because.... whatever, if you make it that much more, for some reason someone has to have it. I like their design in theory, but this kinda seems like a compilation of solutions for problems that don't really exist and what you get is something that is way pricey, way heavy, and may not even improve your overlanding experience.

250/310lbs depending on the model. Let's add an awning, you know one of those niiiiiice $1500 dollar ones, another 100lbs, and some lights of course, they look cool. You're well on your way to overlanding with a refrigerator on your roof. 10" tall is more like a brick than sleek. Comfort and Security. Ok. plexiglass windows will keep me secure against.... what exactly? Is the r value of these windows/walls that much better than that of some nice quilted fabric? I mean.... I'd rock one if I haaaaaad to :p

The video of the thing like an accordion is well done. I'd justify this purchase at $5k/150lbs.

Last edited:
@bicycleagent003 To confirm... that $6K is just the DEPOSIT on the $20K or $25K tent. For $20K I could buy a 200 series!

Lame....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom