The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do you have one of the rare waterproof landcruiser sunroofs or could you just not resist, leaks be damned?
Doesn't leak. But it doesn't open. LOL If it worked, it might leak.

Doesn't leak. But it doesn't open. LOL If it worked, it might leak.
Mine works and doesn't leak, I wasn't aware that it is a commen issue?

Mine works and doesn't leak, I wasn't aware that it is a commen issue?
Lucky! I wasn't aware leaks were that common either. Though I do have some cars that need the sunroof drain tubes cleaned out once in a while. I haven't found the drain tubes on this one yet.

Lucky! I wasn't aware leaks were that common either. Though I do have some cars that need the sunroof drain tubes cleaned out once in a while. I haven't found the drain tubes on this one yet.
There are 4 tubes, one in each corner. The front runs down the A pillar and drain out behind the front wheels.
Rears come down C pillar and drain behind rear wheels.

I was kidding about the generalization, but let's leave the tech discussion for somewhere else.

TJM bullbar testing, impressive

Got my first bit of trail damage in this video

Another great candid video! The one tail light you have busted can be had for cheap from a few dismantlers here on the MUD classifieds. Feel free to reach out if you have a hard time locating one!

Another great candid video! The one tail light you have busted can be had for cheap from a few dismantlers here on the MUD classifieds. Feel free to reach out if you have a hard time locating one!
Damn! I should have known better. I started the repair by ordering a 4 pack of Chinese LEDs off ebay. 4 hours into that repair I realized they would never work. Still haven’t been refunded either. Then I took it to my mechanic who replaced it for the low price of $300. Haha I need to get better at using MUD.

Took the family down Done Plateau for my annual birthday trip!

A wife that is not only a camera operator and spotter, but also moves rocks and dirt - while you watch from the driver's seat. Priceless.

Curious to know what’s concerning about the build? Parts or the builder?
I’ve just seen some previous posts regarding the overall quality of their vehicles. Specifically, that they don’t address any PM or repair needs and instead just make em look pretty, strap some ARB jewelry on them, then jack up the price. Not sure where the thread is, but I recall a vehicle that had downright dangerous suspension damage that they ignored. No personal experience with them though, so I probably should not perpetuate internet hearsay!

Well, I'm back. Tbh, I just don't like editing very much - filming is totally fun, editing - kind of like work. But, it always feels good to have another completed video. Anyways, I took a last minute trip down to Moab for the 2021 Easter Jeep Safari and I car-camped in the LX470 in 28 degree weather. It was cold but we survived. This video is the camping bit. The next video will be the off-roading bit. Hope all y'all are well! If any of you know a guy with California plates that say TRL WHAL, I saw him down in Moab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom