The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wide angle photo nonchalantly taken by the wife.

Is my cruiser really that big of a pig?

“No, it’s TV, man. Camera adds a couple....
100 pounds.”

EBB41444-A940-46AE-B4B8-D433495F0561.jpeg

IMG_20200203_194627_670.jpg
IMG_20200229_165918.jpg
IMG_20200229_170043.jpg

Somewhere in Kettle Moraine Forest - far from crowds - a little while ago!

3.jpeg

Man I really like those in black. I had some refurbished ones in my cart on eBay that I had been hesitating on. After seeing yours I went to go buy them and they are sold out =(

I love the look of mean, classic steel. Where’d you pick them up? And are the painted or powder coated?

Oh and do you have to run any spacers like on other tundra take-offs?

Man I really like those in black. I had some refurbished ones in my cart on eBay that I had been hesitating on. After seeing yours I went to go buy them and they are sold out =(

I love the look of mean, classic steel. Where’d you pick them up? And are the painted or powder coated?

Oh and do you have to run any spacers like on other tundra take-offs?

Can’t remember exactly where I got them. Searched part # on google. They popped up.

I’ve had wheels in the past powder coated and as durable as powder is, it still gets beat up. These are rattle canned graphite with a metallic but matte finish. Never had to touch them up but have a can when needed. I couldn’t go black. Not with this truck.

I started off without wheel spacers and it gave the truck the ultimate skinny retro look. Then I picked up the spacers and was back and forth about it. It got rid of the little rub I was having. They are completely flush. This is the only head on pic I could dig up. I didn’t stretch the image although it doesn’t look this wide in real life.

Pic thread: bonus points for TWO 100 series in the same shot!

E3A754AC-C0B6-45DE-B681-98596507FD37.jpeg

Can’t remember exactly where I got them. Searched part # on google. They popped up.

I’ve had wheels in the past powder coated and as durable as powder is, it still gets beat up. These are rattle canned graphite with a metallic but matte finish. Never had to touch them up but have a can when needed. I couldn’t go black. Not with this truck.

I started off without wheel spacers and it gave the truck the ultimate skinny retro look. Then I picked up the spacers and was back and forth about it. It got rid of the little rub I was having. They are completely flush. This is the only head on pic I could dig up. I didn’t stretch the image although it doesn’t look this wide in real life.

View attachment 2255110
You desperately need a sig to lay out your build - otherwise you will have to answer the same questions about wheels, lights, tires etc.! That's just the cost of having a cool and unique truck 😇

Somewhere in Colorado, heading to a camp spot:
40777960_10106404881178673_2445627109318590464_o.jpg

Camped out:
40756489_10106404881513003_8746687326207344640_o.jpg

Storm Mountain Drive, a regular go-to because I can do it and be back in under 4 hours. Great for out-of-town guests!
40663986_10106404881717593_2652651203070001152_o.jpg

100-Series gotta stick together. Hit a bit more snow on Yankee Hill than we were anticipating. Funny, it's actually my mostly-stock one in the background snatching my buddy's modded cruiser downhill, despite looking like he's towing me up...
IMG-20200111-WA0004.jpg

Somewhere in Colorado, heading to a camp spot:View attachment 2255201

Camped out:
View attachment 2255211

Storm Mountain Drive, a regular go-to because I can do it and be back in under 4 hours. Great for out-of-town guests!
View attachment 2255212

100-Series gotta stick together. Hit a bit more snow on Yankee Hill than we were anticipating. Funny, it's actually my mostly-stock one in the background snatching my buddy's modded cruiser downhill, despite looking like he's towing me up...
View attachment 2255213

Great post - especially love the snow rescue one!
But you gotta be careful with pulling or snatching in reverse - many here have grenaded their front diff when putting extra force in reverse.

View attachment 2255110

any tips on spray painting them?

STUCK AT HOME! I was so excited for Cruise Moab too but it was cancel due to the COVID-19! The Cruiser hasn't seen dirt in awhile! :(
At least gas price is below 3 bucks :D

hA80XLG.jpg
COVID SUKS! What's your wheel and tire set-up?

Is that on a single tank? What did the devil charge for your soul?

btw, your AHC computer seems to be still plugged in :p

'Twas. Cruise set between 70-75, 100% highway. After factoring for for tire size (still not completely correct via the yellowbox), it came out to 365 miles or something. Just over 22 gallons.

Yeah, yeah... I guess I should stop being lazy and find out which relay I haven't pulled yet. Need a resistor wired in my LED brake lights, too.

I'm fortunate enough to have a coronavirus guard that lives next door keeping a watchful eye on my rig.
IMG_20200403_104609.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom