The MUD 100 series Photos thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hundies.

C61DFE83-74E6-49D7-A0DE-B8477BC3CD97.jpeg

While practising social distancing I got her a little muddy:
20200322_175102.jpg

And then later found ourselves by the deserted lake Michigan shore in Milwaukee.
20200322_184104.jpg

That looks loaded!!
I like the character on the rear quarter lol
All.of those improvements to the body work were earned in the last 12 months

Very interesting. What’s with the center console? Manual trans with AHC? Can anyone tell which engine it may have from that pic? Redline seems too high to be a diesel.
I am from "overseas" or what is it called, Kuwait. This center console is custom made in mechanic stores. We have stores for just upholstery, and they do it for really cheap (Everything is cheap there). It costs around $80. It is just plug and play, you just fit it above the factory center console. We like it because it is more comfortable for the arm and has more pockets and storage.

Did you run the whole trail? I’ve been on it in a Razor, but am curious to know how an LX (albeit a built LX
) did on F&Ts.
[/QUOTE]

CA917275-7DF7-4F1B-8922-55115DEAFDDD.jpeg

I did fins and things this past October with my 99. OME 2.5” lift, 295s and open diffs. I think I scraped my receiver hitch two or three times and was able to get through all of it with very minimal tire spin. Oh and I was running street pressure.

So many good photos on here and that means there were some great tips made as well. Now is a great time to write an article for Toyota Trails and feature some of your travels/trips. It's also a great way to earn a little extra spending cash. It's not life changing money, but it's enough for a nice takeout meal from a local restaurant. Support TLCA and support local! Send any and all submissions to editor@tlca.org

HIH throwback. One of my all-time favorite photos. Shaggy amongst giant red mountains.

_D715094_1

Could submissions from an event from October wor
So many good photos on here and that means there were some great tips made as well. Now is a great time to write an article for Toyota Trails and feature some of your travels/trips. It's also a great way to earn a little extra spending cash. It's not life changing money, but it's enough for a nice takeout meal from a local restaurant. Support TLCA and support local! Send any and all submissions to editor@tlca.org

HIH throwback. One of my all-time favorite photos. Shaggy amongst giant red mountains.

_D715094_1
Could submissions from a earlier (October) event still be published for a newer issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom