The MUD 100 series Photos thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the goon squad to a secluded spot in the creek to play today. Drank a few beers , grilled some hot dogs. Awesome day.

20200325_123319.jpg

20200325_120121.jpg

Could submissions from an event from October wor

Could submissions from a earlier (October) event still be published for a newer issue?

Doesn’t have to be from an event. Could be any trip at any time.

Photo for photo thread... @fireball Overnighter trip to HIH3. Red Cone Pass in the rain and fog.

STUCK AT HOME! I was so excited for Cruise Moab too but it was cancel due to the COVID-19! The Cruiser hasn't seen dirt in awhile! :(
At least gas price is below 3 bucks :D

hA80XLG.jpg

STUCK AT HOME! I was so excited for Cruise Moab too but it was cancel due to the COVID-19! The Cruiser hasn't seen dirt in awhile! :(
At least gas price is below 3 bucks :D

hA80XLG.jpg
Man, I wish I had an LC instead of an LX just so I can by one of these grills. I don't like the ones that say "Lexus", These just look so cool. Nice truck.

Everywhere else in the world, the LX is a Toyota badged, known as Cygnus. You should do it, it'll be unique. Also it is just a 70 series emblem over my OEM grill. Doubled sided taped on. lol

@thebeedeegee

BG043352_c3f861.jpg

toyota_land_cruiser_cygnus_a1242277825b2690209_3_orig.jpg

Man, I wish I had an LC instead of an LX just so I can by one of these grills. I don't like the ones that say "Lexus", These just look so cool. Nice truck.

Really have to have a hangup against the LX to go to the trouble and cost of swapping over the badging. The LX is not a stepchild of LC. It's stands in its own light just fine.

Really have to have a hangup against the LX to go to the trouble and cost of swapping over the badging. The LX is not a stepchild of LC. It's stands in its own light just fine.
Yes but when you have an LX you get followed around by people saying "Where's your AHC?" "AHC is superior, why did you remove it?" "I can't believe you've done this" so if you swap the grille you will confuse them and they leave you alone.

Yeah I wouldn't go through that much trouble. I just think the front end of the LC (headlights and all) look better than the LX.

Yeah I wouldn't go through that much trouble. I just think the front end of the LC (headlights and all) look better than the LX.
All the front end components swap over if you're able to find a donor truck (see my thread on it). I thought the same thing as you, and had a spare LC so figured what the heck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom