The jump to top of page arrow... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Everything looks a little bit different today on the forum...menus, function icons and the Jump to Top button that used to track down the page as you scrolled through a thread disappeared. I loved this function on both the full size browser and my mobile browser. Now it's gone.
Forum.jpg

updated the forum skin to the current version, still chasing down a few things

Just logged on, the new skin was the first thing I noticed, looks good! BTW, I love the scroll up button, wish more sites had it!

Still tweaking a few things...the skin was simply an update from the original developer to their latest version...has a handful of new features that I'm turning on/off to see what I like and don't like :)

:clap:

Just noticed the new changes. I like it! Good work @woody !

The main reason for using the Jump to Top button was so I could quickly access my alert drop down. Now I don't even need to do that! Very cool. The main forum menu bar now floats at the top of the window no matter how far you scroll down that page.:bounce2:

but speaking of navigation shortcuts... when I click on an alerted post in the drop down, I don't always get thrown to the newest post. Usually it drops me about 2 posts older than the one I was alerted to. And manual scrolling is for the birds ;)

Odd, since my Alert brought me directly to your post...will check with the developer

I've had it take me to older posts, but usually it's on threads with lots of pictures, and may be just a browser loading issue.

@woody, I know we have many buttons for reply, but I still miss the one that used to be right at the top, like where the "watch thread" is.

This is what I saw after clicking on "Your Content".

Forum view 1-14-16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom