Builds The honey badger build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey FM831.. What's the WMS width of your axles?
rear is 66 front is 69. but i am thinking of narrowing the front to 66 . Its just a expensive change .

Hey FM831.. What's the WMS width of your axles?
Also in the picture its still on stock 40 axles . I have Diamond axles for it That i had made for my FJc but i am leaving that alone for now

The Raceline wheels with the BFG tires stick out more than the KMC wheels I honestly do not really like the look of the Maxxis tires But they work well . I am probably going to run Iroks or the Micky Thompson Baja pro x. or a new set of BFG Krawlers ? But for now the Maxxis will work and they are like new

This should be about right. 4 inch stretch and with the new wider axle

Is this post with your wider rear axle on? the 66 inch Diamond. Trying to get a good idea of the axle width to rear body panel.

Yes but let me just say the kit is well. Kinda sorta a kit .
My opinion may be similar. It's a kit but it has limitations, especially if you want to try to customize your tube fender like I did to make the fender opening larger.
Are your fenders Metal Tech?

My opinion is that you always have to modify and tweak any kit a bit for these applications

Scored this today .

DE6F4281-45FE-4686-8813-9AABA42642F8.jpeg

5EFBDEF0-0E2E-44E6-9D19-3A6FB434EA7D.jpeg

E6A8D0A6-4CFE-4845-A126-2AA3F95C7691.jpeg

Came with a twin stick and a adapter plate from
AA to run it as a doubler off of a stock case 🤷‍♂️ I never seen that before. I do not have the room to run 2 cases. So it does not really matter . Going to tear it apart and rebuild everything but I got it stupid cheap 😃🌲

Sweet. I have never seen that setup. I’ve been running a Orion HD 4:1 and it’s numbered 022. Since 2008. What’s the input spine count? I might be interested if you are selling. For another future project

I cant believe this year is over What a year it has been . Started off good and came to a crashing Halt UGG when i blew up my spine . I was determined to get back ( i dont think i will ever be 100 percent ) and in the last few months i have made some big strides . This entire time i have chipped away at the 40 Really to give me something to focus on . a few months back i had a few options on what i was going to do for work ? I rolled the dice and somehow it has turned out great. I did a job for some very high profile people and have become friends with them . I was then Offered the job of running a expansion of there Company . The 40 has slowed progress some but i still do as much as i can to it on the weekends . But this company has really opened some doors for me as far as things i can do to the 40 . and i am very Greatful for this . The company is NIC Industries . NIC is the parent company for Cerakote and Prismatic Powders and some others stuff . it is such a cool place . I never knew this but they work with many big companies such as Oakley , the Military heck there were guys from King shocks there this week doing something ? Crazy . With that said look for some big updates to the old Honey Badger She has some big trips this year . Merry Christmas to you all . I am looking forward to a great 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom