The "good" 12V compressor at Costco for $48.99 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They have them at Costco here in Bellingham, $48.99 - FYI

I picked one up at my local costco a few weeks ago. First time out on the the trail, on the third tire a bunch of sparks started flying and then the power leads pulled right out of the unit. Blew the fuse and we didn't have a spare. The crimps they use on the power leads inside the unit are effin' cheap. You guys might consider crimping some real wire splices inside that unit. Word to the wise.

I took it back and applied the $50 to an ARB.

The ARB (standard compressor) is very reliable, however you will NEVER have the patience to wait for it to fill your tires, it simply does not have the juice. The Costco pump is much faster.

Ok, I was at costco tonight, and they have had these for a couple months, around $50-60. They had not been selling. I went there today, and they were priced at $19.99.

I didn't grab one yet, going back tomorrow, I wanted to make sure it was the same as mv50/1050.

Amazon.com has them for $5.00 its the old model Tsunami MF-1050. Great price on a good compressor.

Dynosoar:zilla:

wow! $5! unbeliveable. Even with the $10 shipping. Of course, it's a "new" seller apparently... Bit of caution needed?

anybody looked into the quick disconnect on those? Mine was a non-standard type that I'd like to convert.

Amazon.com has them for $5.00 its the old model Tsunami MF-1050. Great price on a good compressor.

Is this the same as the MV50? I just picked up another MV50 at Costco last night- I guess I'll be returning it since I just bought 3 of the Tsunamis for less than the 1 from Costco.

wow! $5! unbeliveable. Even with the $10 shipping. Of course, it's a "new" seller apparently... Bit of caution needed?

What do they say, "if it sounds too good to be true...."?

I see it there for $5 but obviously something is up. Those that buy it should keep us updated here.

I just went back to costco and picked up two of the mf-1052 for $19.99 each. I'm going to put one in each vehicle, and when I go wheeling, they will both go, and I'll be able fill two tires at once.

Slim,

I also reside in 'Burke and the prices I find on the MF-1052 is still at $49 and change. May I ask which Costco you made your purchases at?

Thanks for the heads-up, Slim. I reduced their supplies by two. Better hurry, there are only ~40 remaining!

Thanks again!

I just got my shipping confirm from Amazon. I'll report back after I receive it.

I ordered the last 2. Worth the risk. I'll update when (if) they arrive. :cheers:

I ordered 3 off of Amazon on tuesday for a total cost of $35.99. I received a shipping confirmation last night. Let's see if they show up.

My order got canceled today. So if anyone wants to sell one let me know.

Mine too. Bummer. I hope it isn't a scam to get CC numbers. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom