The "good" 12V compressor at Costco for $48.99 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well that deal at amazon was s***! They refunded my purchase price and then I had a FRAUD alert on my card two days latter. The Bastard probably sold my acct # to some scum bag. If you were/are one of the others who ordered from DLH or DLF at amazon please post up if you had fraud too. People like this make me sick. I should have known it was too good to be true, but I took the risk and now I am paying for it.

Dynosoar:zilla:

sorry to hear that ... :frown:

checked my Costco today. There were only 3 or 4 in stock and still $48.99....

I just got picked up 2 Q-MAXX 1052's from costco in mountain view, ca for $39.97. They had about a dozen more left if anybody local needs one.

In case any western washington residents are also interested...
Costco in puyallup,wa has the "q-maxx" in stock for $39.97.
Looked like a pallet left at that store. After reading all the reviews above
i decided to give one of these a try. Kind of a low cost no brainer,
and you can't beat costco's return policy.

Checked on the compressors today, the store sales manager was in the area, so asked some questions. Yes, they are being discontinued, she said it was due to a "pricing issue" with the vendor and in this store they sell pretty well, but it was a decision from higher up. The X.97 thing is a good indicator of a closeout item, but not always true, the way to tell for sure is; all close out items have a big * in the upper right hand corner of the price card, next to the bar code.

I picked one up, have it strapped to the s/s left side battery tray...so far has worked great. I like the deflate function..

You have this 12V compressor installed in your engine bay? Can you post or email me pictures of your set-up? I'd love to have this capability, along with some kind of DC inverter for small electrical things.. for when we go camping. Do you have any other upgrade to your alternator or dual battery system? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom