The Daily Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dibs

802082A3-7286-4DC4-B4A6-B2533DA9BF2C.jpeg

picked up a tranny t-case combo out of an 83 fj60 for my 40. I'm converting it over to axle e-brakes. Anyone know if I can swap over the top cover to move the shift to it's proper position? The truck is a 79 built 1980.

picked up a tranny t-case combo out of an 83 fj60 for my 40. I'm converting it over to axle e-brakes. Anyone know if I can swap over the top cover to move the shift to it's proper position? The truck is a 79 built 1980.
What happened to the h55 you had ?

My first event was the last Catamount Cruiser Challenge. My stock 77 FJ55 on 31" tires. I had a blast.

While it was NJ's last, it resulted in Yankee Toys and the Fall Gathering.

Late 90’s? My first was what was I believe the first FG at Mt. Madness. Met Kina, and Frankys first year. Met all you other crazies either there or along the way too!!! That place was sick. Remember Brian had his tan diesel 40, think it was a BJ42? Good times! Love the OG 55 too. You were there :)

$6 per person per night for camping. As Dave B did not have meal cost, we did not know what the cost for the event would be when the 1st email went out.

Since we are all hanging out with this Virus going on. My son found this link that looked really cool. It’s only available to play on PC but hopefully PS4 will have soon.
SpinTires Mud Runner Land Cruiser FJ60 w/ One Ton Axles
Hopefully this link works. Let me know.

I'll be heading up to Wally's in the next 3-5 days to spread my viral nature and to pick up an engine. Anyone need anything??

Was going through my old videos today. Found this one. ☝ Another Chris Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom