The Cell Block Chronicles (PMC's 40 Project) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

f*** all that. I’ve got a later model 350 TBI/4L60 out of a suburban. Bought it off a guy at the quick lube in Florence several years ago. Never did anything with it, but the guy led us to believe it was a solid runner when it was pulled.

It’s on a pallet at jrob’s office. It’s yours if you want it. Don’t give up on her yet!
**** YEAH!!!!!!!

f*** all that. I’ve got a later model 350 TBI/4L60 out of a suburban. Bought it off a guy at the quick lube in Florence several years ago. Never did anything with it, but the guy led us to believe it was a solid runner when it was pulled.

It’s on a pallet at jrob’s office. It’s yours if you want it. Don’t give up on her yet!
J to the motherfucking T to the rescue

oh man. they don't call you JTTTMFT for nothing. yes, i’d love to take a run at it and thank you.

I’ll shoot you a text tomorrow.

To the rescue! Gotta love the cruiser community

J to the motherfucking T to the rescue

guardian.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom