Thanksgiving Week wheeling??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

my 600 watts of light will keep you warm , ill just follow close!:D

Suit yourself - just make sure those 50 Amps don't melt your alternator cable :rolleyes:.

Suit yourself - just make sure those 50 Amps don't melt your alternator cable :rolleyes:.
its 90amp stock alt should get er done! lets go to bull dog caynon! i know rescueing heeps is easer than following you but i drive a 40 with chevy hart n lungs !

so, when do we meet ?

Ranger Station just told me they will be open from 8am on Friday

should we meet there ?

so, when do we meet ?

Ranger Station just told me they will be open from 8am on Friday

should we meet there ?

Sounds good, 8:30am?

Mesa Ranger Station
5140 E. Ingram St.
Mesa, Arizona 85205
mesa_ranger.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a few years, but baring washout, etc, Bulldog is "stocker friendly" trail. There is an optional play area at the south end, that isn't, but the main trail shouldn't be any problem for a stock cruiser.

BTW, permits are free, but you have to have one

they are valid for a half year

So Bulldog on Friday, meet at 8:30am, is that still the plan? Where do I get the permit and where is Bulldog anyway? Whose all going?

..... Thinking about Bulldog area, haven't done Willow Springs, this would be good for Friday, could meet at the ranger station to get the free permits.....

Is the Willow Springs area an optional in/out side trip, or can you exit the trail via Willow Springs?

Are we also doing Willow Springs on Friday? Is Willow Springs stock friendly?

Are we also doing Willow Springs on Friday? Is Willow Springs stock friendly?

Willow Springs would be an option if we finish Bulldog early and want more, I doubt that there will be time to run all of both. The upper part of Willow Springs isn't stock friendly.

So whose all going?

Myself....Liam and Emma. At least that's the plan, barring derailment by the :princess:

both of us :steer: :steer:

barring unforeseen obstacles in retrieval of Michael's truck.......

So Bulldog on Friday, meet at 8:30am, is that still the plan? Where do I get the permit and where is Bulldog anyway? Whose all going?

I think I'm in w/ a couple of misc passengers (also possibly an 80 and a Heep too). Is Bulldog off of Usery Pass?

Will meet up at the Rangers Station 8'ish...

whats the trail like? im thinking of bringing my family(wife, 3 year old boy, and my 1 year old girl) but I dont want to beat 'em up all day.

That's a weird question to answer.

Some sand, some wash crossings, a couple rocky sections, a few hill climbs, maybe a few washed-out spots - and in general, who knows what the weather did to the trail. None of us has been in there lately.

We can start either at Usery or at the Bush entrance, and hit the canyon at point A in the map below. Work our way up FR10 to point B, and then decide whether we want to go over to Rte. 88 (via C-D-E). Willow Springs is the red part off of 88 on the right side.
bulldog_page_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom