TEQ snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BayouFJ80

SILVER Star
Threads
So a few moons ago I got the knock off snorkel with the empty oval on the side. Being one to tweak to my own liking I sanded the oval off and was happy with that until Bhicks advertised his 3d printing goodies on here a month or so ago. So after the rear teq badge and grabbing a cup holder with cell phone box (which is perfect), I thought about his curved hatch badges. After receiving it and a little sanding in the middle it fits flush! The TEQ snorkel was born.
IMG_5793.JPG
IMG_5794.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

Sweet! Now go drive it thru the water hazard at the backside of hole 9 and show is how good it works :D

Sweet! Now go drive it thru the water hazard at the backside of hole 9 and show is how good it works :D
Sorry no golf for me. I am into organics..... Hunting and fishing that is and I doubt I will ruin my 40th by sinking it, it is nice to get fresh clean air coming in via the snork. BTW, saw your rig in the parking lot of Trader Joe's the other day. Nice :)

Sorry no golf for me. I am into organics..... Hunting and fishing that is and I doubt I will ruin my 40th by sinking it, it is nice to get fresh clean air coming in via the snork. BTW, saw your rig in the parking lot of Trader Joe's the other day. Nice :)

I always wanted to ride a dirt bike on a golf course.

I haven't been to a trader joes since I got divorced? I fed her 2buckchuck to make her horny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom