For Sale Tepui Autana Sky Roof Top Tent (RTT) w/ Annex - Make Offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I paid $1900 for the RTT and the Annex. This is the Sky model which has skylight built in. It was used two or three times. Very comfortable.

I believe this is what they call it now (you can see the description still refers to it as the Autana Sky):
Tepui Explorer Series Autana 3 Roof Top Tent w/ Annex

I'm located in VA. If you are have any questions, are interested in making an offer, seeing pics, or coming by to see it, just let me know.

Thanks

The offers were mildly amusing on the first post, not so much after that :). For anyone who is genuinely interested, I didn't list a price because I'm not entirely sure what the value is at this point and the price is negotiable on a reasonable offer.

Here is a photo of it in action:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NAlmBlOtVjlbKgvA3

The offers were mildly amusing on the first post, not so much after that :). For anyone who is genuinely interested, I didn't list a price because I'm not entirely sure what the value is at this point and the price is negotiable on a reasonable offer.

Here is a photo of it in action:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NAlmBlOtVjlbKgvA3

Per the forum rules you need to post a price, your link may go to ebay but this is not an auction site

looks like I need to up my bid to $3.27

Your inbox is full. I am interested but have questions. In Durham. PM me.

Per the forum rules you need to post a price, your link may go to ebay but this is not an auction site

looks like I need to up my bid to $3.27

I'm sorry that I wasn't aware of that rule (where do I read that by the way?). Regardless, I see many others who don't list prices AND almost everyone adds an OBO to their price. Does that not open up their post to being an "auction" just as much as this one? Everyone knows that when you see OBO, the listed price is not the REAL price and then the offers will typically be sent direct or via PM if anyone is interested. I wasn't looking to turn this post into an auction. I just thought some folks from the community might help me to learn what the market price currently is and in the process arrive at a fair deal for both parties.

So, how about $1400 OBO folks? PM me if you're interested in making an offer for something between $3.28 and $1399.99. This is good. I think we can all sleep better now :)

What if your buddies yell "NIGHT RIDE" after every one is liquored up? How long would it take to break that sumbicth down?

Im thinking 20 minutes with a troop full of boy scouts.

What if your buddies yell "NIGHT RIDE" after every one is liquored up? How long would it take to break that sumbicth down?

Im thinking 20 minutes with a troop full of boy scouts.

As long as it isn't full of stuff you could easily pack it up with one person in less than 20 minutes, but I personally wouldn't want to do that, go out riding and then put it back up again. So, probably not the best fit for that in my view. However, often times people will put the RTT on a trailer so that camp can still permanent, easy and off the ground while still being able to take the truck out.

I'm not interested in trades at the moment. I've given it some more thought and I think the lowest I'll take for it is $1200. I think that's a very good deal considering the condition, very little use and what you'll pay new for one with the Annex (which is an extra $300). If anyone is interested in that deal just let me know. Thanks.

What are you doing with the gavi roof rack? I don't want to mount it to my factory 80 rack.

PS my wife says she likes the blue rig...

Tell your wife thanks. The rack was actually made a few years ago by someone on this forum. Are you wondering if I plan to sell the rack? I wasn't planning on it. I could be convinced I suppose for the right price to sell the rack, the RTT, the ARB awning and the ARB accessory which turns the awning into an enclosed room (with floor). Honestly, I've been considering selling the truck too but haven't been able to bring myself to do that yet... Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom