Techstream for AHC in NoVA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, new LC100 owner in northern virginia. I have been reading about using tech stream to read pressures on the AHC system, does anyone in the area have experience with that? Almost 200k miles, sure I need to make some adjustments and would like to meet some other cruiser owners in the area.

Thanks!

I'm about to get set up with techstream as I need to do the same. My AHC seems to work decently but I think the pressures are out of spec (and my fluid is black as coal!)

I have techstream and have changed the fluid on mine. I will be looking at my pressures again this weekend after adding my rear bumper and will most likely be adjusting my torsion bars.

@madscientist I am in MD not Nova but if your interested in taking a look send me a PM.

@fjman if you need any help with the AHC fluid swap let me know.

@frogers935 im in Gaithersburg, where are you in MD? I ordered the fluid and then received an email cancelling the order because they wouldn't ship it.

My starter just died on me so replacing it tonight/tomorrow and then reordering some suspension fluid. I'd appreciate some help if you're offering . Looks pretty straight forward but I've been known to screw up some pretty straight forward stuff!

@fjman I was about to place an order for AHC fluid from "lexuspartsnow.com". haven't placed the order yet. Where are you ordering from?

@frogers935 I am almost on the banks of the Potomac, so maybe we could connect some time. I'm out of town this weekend but maybe in the future

@fjman I am in g'burg I will PM you my #.

I had ordered fluid from concelli parts but they don't carry it anymore. I checked locally and they were all $$$.

I initially ordered from OEMToyitaparts.com. Or something like that. I was a dealer in Michigan i think. Cruiserparts.net sells it at a reasonable price though they kind of annoyed me with my last purchase..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom