Tech day (1 Viewer)

Where do you want to hold the Tech day on 4 Feb?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What did you break?!?!

Who has something to put on the docket? I'd like to either swap the flanges on my 3.70 3rds or replace the reverse solenoid in my 80 if I can't figure out which one that is and the Asian part number.

The main Project on my fzj80 is to Replace the Gas filler tube. I don't mind cutting it in two to avoid lifting the body.

And Replacing the Rear diff locker would be 2nd on the list...

I put windshields in the 40 and the 45, but I wouldn't attempt a curved windshield.

Project on my fzj80 is to Replace the Gas filler tube

THIS has been on my list for about two years now...

Well come on down and we'll do a 2-for-1-er! I'm sure casa de Stump has a piece of cardboard they can throw down on the garage floor if you need to crash. :clap:

It's a tough life when you have to distinguish the 40s in your herd by color.

If you guys want we can do tech day at the shop. It's a bit farther out than Stump's place but it has heat and a lift (although Stump called dibs on the lift). I can make room for 2 possibly 3 inside. The parking lot may be a bit tight if the race team is working next door but it should be fine.

Old fart I'll trade you either forty straight up for the 45 in case you want to own two forty's. if you want the beige one, it comes with Vince's outstanding repair bill though.

If you guys want we can do tech day at the shop. It's a bit farther out than Stump's place but it has heat and a lift (although Stump called dibs on the lift). I can make room for 2 possibly 3 inside. The parking lot may be a bit tight if the race team is working next door but it should be fine.

I'm willing to go anywhere. Is Steph still willing to cook?

I also want to swap out the rear 4WD badges on the forty for the new ones I have. That way the only flaw on Steve's old truck will be the Sunroof!

I like this idea. Tech day/shop warming party. You got a grill there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom