Tech Day / Wrench Night 2015 (3 Viewers)

Date

• Saturday - March 28, 2015

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Again with the twice thing.....c'mon.

Agreement...

fxxx cancer

Who is planning to crash at my place?

Sucks to hear the news Bill...

I will make a cameo appearance this weekend to drop off John's tires, Bill's third and t case mount, and Geoff's 4x4 side of a t case.

Don't feel bad gum.

I made some good progress on my kitchen this past weekend, I should be able to make an appearance.

Will plasma be available at the day of tech?

I have a welder, but unless Rob shows up with his plasma or Conner brings John plasma then no.

Tony is still being pleasured by my plasma so I refuse to take it back before he finishes... That leads to blue balls and clock tower climbing.

I have a plasma cutter and was thinking about coming by after i get off work at 5pm. Mine's set up for 220v, is that going to work? I also have a set of RS9000 shocks for Scott and can bring some saginaw steering parts for John, if he's interested.

I have a plasma cutter and was thinking about coming by after i get off work at 5pm. Mine's set up for 220v, is that going to work? I also have a set of RS9000 shocks for Scott and can bring some saginaw steering parts for John, if he's interested.

Well, I'm still not sure what all I need. But I think Derrik has a double pulley and a fj60 box for me. So I assume I need a pump and drag link (I suppose I could just extend the one I have now (if needed)). And hoses. And figure out mounting (Goebler put the GM alternator where the ps pump should go... Im hoping I can just buy a drivers side PS pump bracket and a pass side alt bracket and move stuff around. Oh and I don't know if Derrik has a pitman arm for me...Though I'd bet he has several!

Sounds like it's gonna be a great turn out & the parts orgy will be in full swing.
Glad some plasma cutters are gonna be there. I feel bad (but am still enjoying the plasma) but one day all Johns stuff will be back in his garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom