Team Tolleson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does that rig have stock 4.10 gearing? Just wondering.

The hub gear let go first then the ring gear. I'm thinking the rear was acting up due to the front ring gear problem and that it is probably okay. Chris is right... I should have suggested we winch her back down earlier.

As long as the elocker isn't damaged it shouldn't be too bad to repair. I have a spare open third you could rob the ping and pinion gear from if you want it. Or, anyone that upgraded gears in their 80 should have a set around.

Drive flanges would be stronger but turning is already a problem. I have been thinking about the same problem with Sherrys rig. Looking like hydro-assist is in the cards at some point.

Does that rig have stock 4.10 gearing? Just wondering.
whatever be stock.
The hub gear let go first then the ring gear. I'm thinking the rear was acting up due to the front ring gear problem and that it is probably okay. Chris is right... I should have suggested we winch her back down earlier.

As long as the elocker isn't damaged it shouldn't be too bad to repair. I have a spare open third you could rob the ping and pinion gear from if you want it. Or, anyone that upgraded gears in their 80 should have a set around.
Drive flanges would be stronger but turning is already a problem. I have been thinking about the same problem with Sherrys rig. Looking like hydro-assist is in the cards at some point.

well she has to learn when to say when.
Jrob has a spare that I am going to steal. So we good there. Hub gears ordered from Low Range so we gonna be cool.

Loooking into this thread about hydrosteer. @fountainhead put me on it. Hydro Assist Threads

poser shot from Mardi Krawl

IMG_0706.JPG

Since Chris won’t bring it to the top, Team Tolleson signed a new 5 star to the program.

GOAT Built Chassis
LS/Auto/Atlas
60/14b
Loaded with goodies galore

Project #saveleemajors has officially begun

1F6AF7F4-2A85-4BCA-948C-63E1372C1633.jpeg

D5D73895-8579-48D1-B82E-0D93853CD819.jpeg

1568064F-43AF-4536-A047-A829D803A053.jpeg

AC204C5C-362B-4358-B20B-CAD6F4D4D6AD.jpeg

6da1e6eb-fb3a-47f6-b2d5-2da42c6750f6-jpeg.1758347

I'm not sure Lee Majors wants to be saved. The wise sage, Project Pat, said it best..."everybody knows you can't turn a freak into a housewife"

Is that an oil accumulator behind the drivers seat?

Yes. It’s got all the goodies. Very well packaged. The whole setup is well done. Well welded. High quality everything. Tolleson killed it with this deal.

Chris, I’m proud for ya....

Still remember going to pick up the 40 and you saying.... tell me if it’s any good! One of those moments I laugh at and remember.

Enjoy the buggy!!

That thing is screaming for a "Team Tolleson" wrap on those side skins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom