TDS 2011 (1 Viewer)

Who's all going?

We'll be out there this weekend with a booth. Stop by and say hi.. would love to see some familiar faces.
:cheers:

Dave,
I am going on Saturday, what time are you going to be at your booth? I am adding the swingouts to my 4x4 Labs rear bumper so I am ready for a Trasharoo. I will be at the vendor booths early then wheelin the rest of the day. Hope to see you.

Derrick

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star

You know me better than that. I have a tee time at 7:47 am on Saturday silly boy.

Finally got my Trasharoo (Tread Lightly Edition) while there. The J*&P guy I was wheeling with liked it and bought on too.

Good Times!.... even though I didn't win anything at that giant freaking raffle.

I hardly take pics at any events. It is tough while driving, and I feel weird handing my camera to someone and asking them to "Hey snap a pic of me doing something cool". Meanwhile in the back of the mind I am thinking "I bet this person has no clue how to get a good pic". I didn't bring the FZJ out to this, I had my 40 out there. 1st time at Ocatillio (I think that's how it's spelled). Not the type of wheeling I was expecting, but I had a blast. "Obama Notch" really worked the steering. I have never overheated PS fluid like that. Yes the hydro assist stresses the fluid more than normal, but I figured the inline cooler would compensate better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom