Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2008 August 22nd-24th 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Art I spoke to Carla today at the Toyota Dealership and got a few things taken care of. They will have a spot for me to change the oil and such when I get there. Things have really started to fall into place aound here. A few minor things on the 45 need to be taken care of but other than that its ready, still packing and re packing LOL Some of my buddies will be over Sunday for a BBQ and send off ( Thanks for everything Rob ( Calstyl2 ) & Mark T. ( landcrusher910 ) My son William ( landcrusher911 ) and My wife Wendy for helping and supporting me in making this happen ( and giving me the go ahead ) All those who have sent your support in emails, Pm's and phone calls. I am looking forward to meeting all of you Enough mush Start Time will be Sunday August 17th, 2300 hrs ( or 11pm ) out I - 40 to New Mexico from there I will post what I can when I can. Later Rob

Rob, glad to hear that Toyota of Des Moines is going to help you out. That's great. Carla is a great supporter of our club and so is the dealership. We are soooooooooooo looking forward to meeting you and hanging out with you at our event! Tell all your buddies, your wife and son out there, thanks for making this possible for you, we wish they all could make the journey with you! I sent you a PM with a link to a site that has wifi locations for rest areas across the country, thought that might help with your blogging. Not sure if your a big coffee drinker, but most every starbucks has wifi from what I understand. Take care, drive safe, and we look forward to your arrival!

-Art

Rob, I will be away from my email till Monday and if I remember you are leaving Cali Sunday. You've got my cell. Have a great safe trip and see you when you get here. I will call you when I am 5 hours from Tall Corn and see where you are. :steer:

Leaving tonight around 11pm the 45 is all loaded , gassed up , and my kid just loaded up a ton of driving songs on my ipod. My buddies are coming over for a BBQ at 5 then a short nap and on the road I will be. See ya in a few days

Leaving tonight around 11pm the 45 is all loaded , gassed up , and my kid just loaded up a ton of driving songs on my ipod. My buddies are coming over for a BBQ at 5 then a short nap and on the road I will be. See ya in a few days

See yah soon, keep in touch!

Drive safe!

I am in New Mexico as we speek 13 /2 hour drive and its bed time tommorow I have a short 10 hour drive to oklahoma city. The 45 is runnng fine but kicking my ass LOL See you friday

I am in New Mexico as we speek 13 /2 hour drive and its bed time tommorow I have a short 10 hour drive to oklahoma city. The 45 is runnng fine but kicking my ass LOL See you friday

Drive safe and keep us posted! See you Friday! A cold Jack and Coke await you! :grinpimp:

Glad to hear things are going good Rob! Keep on truckin'

Keep goin Rob. It's great to see old iron still runnin great. On a side note, I hope the rain misses us again this year.

Jim

My DD 4runner is all ready for TCCC08. I just finished up the sliders and rear bumper, threw a spool in the rear, and oh ya, threw the beadlocked iroks on from my trail rig. :D

The forecast is looking a little better. Hopefully it rains just enough to keep the dust down and that's it. Can't wait! See you all Friday. :beer:

Man, you are a nut, I'm sure! :grinpimp::grinpimp:

I can't wait to meet you and check out the rig you drove all that way. You must be "A man after my own heart" as the saying goes, I've driven my rig down to MIOBI-land (tho it's only about 1.5 hr ea way) every time so far. I think there's something to be said about rigs that are driven to and from the trails.

My DD 4runner is all ready for TCCC08. I just finished up the sliders and rear bumper, threw a spool in the rear, and oh ya, threw the beadlocked iroks on from my trail rig. :D

You dog! Here I thought I'd see you pussyfooting it on the trails with your DD. Now you've got beadlocked iroks' on it and spooled in the read. LOL.

Let me say that again, LOL!!!!!!! har ha rhar harhar harh, you'll be climbing gunfight hill with no problem.

The forecast is looking a little better. Hopefully it rains just enough to keep the dust down and that's it. Can't wait! See you all Friday. :beer:

Agreed on the dust. The best traction is always after a light rain. That dingin' dust can make things slipppppppery! :p

You dog! Here I thought I'd see you pussyfooting it on the trails with your DD. Now you've got beadlocked iroks' on it and spooled in the read. LOL.

Let me say that again, LOL!!!!!!! har ha rhar harhar harh, you'll be climbing gunfight hill with no problem.

I figured this way I'll have more control and less likely to smash up the body! :D

well we are leaving tomorrow early am..can't wait to meet you all and get some wheeling and riding in>>>oh yah:eek:

Coming out from CO? COOL!

Gerneally, I GO TO colorado to wheel..... not leave....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom