Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2008 August 22nd-24th 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not yet...we are in the beginning stages of the planning for this years event. Stay tuned to this thread in the coming months!

Yee-Haw!!!!!!!!

Can't wait, I'm itch'in to wheel. :steer:

Just curious but....why so early this year? The 2nd weekend in September was always nice due to the weather being a bit milder than August weather usually is.

We are trying to spread the midwest TLCA events out to get better participation. Now there is a month between the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic and TAC Flat Nasty.

It's going to be at the same location as last year's event, about 14 miles south of Knoxville, IA on Highway 5.

Google Maps

Last edited:
That was our first event last year and we will be back again in '08. Only this time we will stay for both days instead of just the 1.:bounce:

August 22nd :doh: I guess I'll have to miss out this year. :frown:

I'll more than likely make it down there for this. I know it's several months away, but you all camp there, right?

thumbsupit0.gif

If you're talking about conflicts and drawing people away from other events, I guess I should point out that TTORA's Takeover event this year is being held in Harlan, KY on August 8th-10th. Not that it matters since it isn't a TLCA event but it's still a VERY large gathering of Toyotas at an event that happens to be in the midwest. Just thought I'd mention it.

Conflicts

I think that we all realize that every weekend from april to october has at least one event going on, official or not. There was a thread last year that listed all the events for the year and by the end of the summer every weekend had at least one event. The land cruiser nation is growing. :bounce::cheers:

Jim

For strictly personal reason's (lack of trailer and I don't like to drive my rig too terribly far), I'm glad to see the event is still at Dan's place.

Craw, sounds like you're not familiar with "MIOBI land" (being a noob and all), you can check out the details, view pics and vids and basically get any info you need about the place here at MIOBI.org - The Make It Or Break It 4-Wheelers

I'm still trying to pull this one off. My b-day is 2 weeks before that and my wife wants to come back to Iowa. She has something planned that she's excited about but I would rather come to Tall Corn. Still a ways away. I'd really hate to miss my favorite event. :steer:

I'm still trying to pull this one off. My b-day is 2 weeks before that and my wife wants to come back to Iowa. She has something planned that she's excited about but I would rather come to Tall Corn. Still a ways away. I'd really hate to miss my favorite event. :steer:

To quote a reply from Waterboy, "You can do it!" :grinpimp:

I got my front driveshaft lengthed so that I should be able to get up "Oh **** Hill".

is that down by the creek? I think I walked up that with my 85...maybe not.

this is by knoxville right? I remember seeing your runner there that weekend I had the white and blue 85 pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom