SOLD TAILGATE STORAGE UNIT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Hinged and ready to mount. Open your tailgate and trace it out with the carpet removed. I will send specs on where to cut out tailgate to allow use as storage. Mar
1000006183.jpg
k the holes and drill pilot holes then add screws. Regain a lot of wasted space! Once installed you can fill the inside of the entire tailgate
$160 local pickup San Gabriel, CA. Shipping is possible some where around $50. NICE ADDITION TO YOUR 80 SERIES!!!

Last edited:
Assuming it fits a 1997 LC80, your shipping quote is close, and you accept PayPal goods I would like to purchase it. Let me know total cost including shipping to 92064 (north San Diego) as well as your PayPal.

Thanks

Assuming it fits a 1997 LC80, your shipping quote is close, and you accept PayPal goods I would like to purchase it. Let me know total cost including shipping to 92064 (north San Diego) as well as your PayPal.

Thanks
I will look into shipping cost to verify

Please see your personal Mud Message

PM sent

Thanks
The numbers were pretty accurate but the first person to respond picked it up in person and paid for it. I may have another one available soon and will contact you first before listing as you were in the first three to respond.

The numbers were pretty accurate but the first person to respond picked it up in person and paid for it. I may have another one available soon and will contact you first before listing as you were in the first three to respond.

Sold to first person to respond who has already picked it up. Sorry man

That would be sweet. This is the 2nd one in a couple of weeks that I responded quickly to, but apparently not quick enough. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom