For Sale Tailgate handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know if this will fit a late 77? If so, I will take it.

I know of two different types, I have both. One has bolts instead of rivets between the two halves. The one with bolts have a wider opening in the tail gate to except the handle, if that makes sense. I would think a guy could just open up the tail gate, so the handle bolts will pass through. I don't know what years they went to.

Here's a picture of the one with shoulder bolts. I thought it was fluke, but I had two of the same. The only advantage of the bolts is changing out a broken spring. I media blasted and cad. plated mine.

Yours is a nice piece.

IMG_3169.JPG

Here's a picture of the one with shoulder bolts. I thought it was fluke, but I had two of the same. The only advantage of the bolts is changing out a broken spring. I media blasted and cad. plated mine. I know that there are two deffrent types. I'm just going by sectors catalog which says that there is only one part number covering 1968 to 1980. I really don't know. But I'm guessing the later years are pinned not bolted, and I'm also guessing that the pinned type should fit all models but just a guess

Yours is a nice piece.

View attachment 1225213

I have completely forgotten about this. my apologies. PM coming.

I message you a while back with no reply.

I message you a while back with no reply.[/QUOTE Sorry I didn't get back to you, life got in the way. $150. Shipped you wanted it first.if you still want it, it's yours. I'll need a shipping address and an email for paypal payment request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom