Tail gate doors, Frame, cruiser solution rear crossmember and diagnol support carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tires still available?? I'm interested. Please post more pics....

Thanks
:beer::beer:

These were used mostly off road on a trail rig so they've been aired down. At least one tire was practically Brand new no idea on mileage but they rode good for MTs I run 33s on my Pick up and these ran about the same so I don't think they are out of round. Plenty of tread left(3 are to lincolns chin and one covers his head completely). Here are the best pics I can get until this weekend. I believe they're 15x8 but I can't see anything on them stating the backspacing or offset.

These are diamondlock I's
and they fit
-American Racing Diamond Lock I, 15x8, 2003 Tacoma 4WD V6 XC.
according to this:
TTORA - Tire and Wheel Fitment - Faq

Wheels and Tires are Sold Pending Funds.

Last edited:
$650 for everything thats left if you want it all Frame, engine tailgate doors carbs, fuel door and radio delete plate.

Last edited:
Pics of the frame
Frame.jpg

Last edited:
Really need to move these before We have my daughters 1St birthday family cookout anyone?

Interested in lower rear barn doors. Are these OEM? doors. Not familiar with desert dude or this this just a cruiser guy. Will you ship to a Canuk. UPS ground. Collect. Whats your payment options. No more questions

Interested in lower rear barn doors. Are these OEM? doors. Not familiar with desert dude or this this just a cruiser guy. Will you ship to a Canuk. UPS ground. Collect. Whats your payment options. No more questions
Yes as far as I know they are oem. Desert dude is a guy here on the forum from arizona who did a real nice build fj40 with a matching trailer
https://forum.ih8mud.com/members/desertdude.html
DesertDudeFilms.com
Send me an address and I'll get a shipping qoute.

PM Sent

No need for a freight quote as I have a ups account to ship to. Whats your bottom price on these doors? Freight and dollar exchange will be just as much as the doors. Shipping to Regina Saskatchewan Canada.
Thank You

No need for a freight quote as I have a ups account to ship to. Whats your bottom price on these doors? Freight and dollar exchange will be just as much as the doors. Shipping to Regina Saskatchewan Canada.
Thank You
These I want $275 USD for as I spent $350 for them and I know they are more than worth that and they are not that big so I can hang onto them for a while. I can't see how shipping could be more than $50 USD.

2F and Carbs sold to Cruiserparts
barn doors are Sold to dr_dobro
Frame pending sale to VFRER

Last edited:
Let me know if the frame sell falls through...I'm interested.

Thanks,
Jon

Have absolutely no affiliation with Mopar, but I will tell you guys that I have the liftgate that went with this pair of tailgate doors that I purchased from Desert Dude over 1.5 years ago.

If they are anything like my liftgate, they are 100% rust free and in awesome shape. After media blasting I had like 1 little dimple that I had to fill before priming the liftgate. If I needed tailgate doors, I'd jump on these...

Well, I got the doors today. Let me tell you guys he wasn't kidding. What a pair of barn doors. Really Happy.
Mopar thanks a lot. I think They are worth much more than $275
Great dealing with you, No bad surprises whatsoever.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom