TAC Garage Sale 2019 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for catching that. How in the world did I not notice it... I did use acorn-style lugs.

I’m going to look at the holes closer when I get home.
So I took another look at the 4 95-97 style wheels that had been using acorn style lugs, and I feel they’re okay. If I had the means to bolt them on a rig with shank style lugs to flatten the lip created by the acorn lugs, I would.

With that said, I’m not an expert on this topic, and I certainly don’t want to put anyone in danger. At a minimum, these could make great spares or expo camper wheels.

New price: $200 for the 4 95-97 style wheels. $75 for the 93-94 style wheel.

So I took another look at the 4 95-97 style wheels that had been using acorn style lugs, and I feel they’re okay. If I had the means to bolt them on a rig with shank style lugs to flatten the lip created by the acorn lugs, I would.

With that said, I’m not an expert on this topic, and I certainly don’t want to put anyone in danger. At a minimum, these could make great spares or expo camper wheels.

New price: $200 for the 4 95-97 style wheels. $75 for the 93-94 style wheel.

And don't feel bad about not catching that. I've had my truck for 7 years and just figured out that ONE wheel was a shank style, while the other 4 were acorn style. I was running acorns on all of it. I my case, the PO had wrecked one wheel and I never knew which one had been replaced until about 6 months ago when I noticed it.

I didn't die from it either, but they do stay tight better when they have the right lug nuts!

Anyone need a Loveseat and hide a bed. Lay z boy brand. Really good condition.

Will make you a heckuva deal!!

ABC25A2E-9EF8-49B0-BD91-33D510D061D7.jpeg

92169937-1946-4D61-9E4E-74B82F874E58.jpeg

5E1E677B-B0D6-43D6-ABBD-863362522734.jpeg

DC2815EA-3958-46AC-AD15-09C8536BB6ED.jpeg

3C77862E-81BB-4366-B7F8-6EB6EEA77F48.jpeg

I have a brand new Denso drier, Part # 88471-50020, that I purchased from Toyota Parts Deal. I did not realize that it would NOT fit the lines to relocate it up by the battery. TPD will not allow me to return it, so my loss is your gain. I paid $41.63 for it. If you need it, make me an offer and I'll get it to ya!

Have a few things in my backyard free to a good home.
- LX450 rear bumper covers. This includes corners and center. Good shape when it was taken off. Been sitting under my deck the last few years
- LX450 Steel bumper wings. Rear bumper. Same as above.
- 1 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ in a 285/75/16. Been sitting outside for some time. I wouldn’t run on the road. Would make a good roller or offroad tire for someone. Worn but still has tread.

These things will be making their way to the trash in the next week or two. Let me know if you’re interested.

I have this posted in the main classifieds as well but I am putting my subtank parts up for sale at this time looking for to get $1000 out of them I also have the chip that George makes if you were to follow his write up for install. I would be able to meet up for delivery if anyone is interested in KC.
DSC00824.jpg
DSC00825.jpg

I also have for sale the rest of an 80 that I was parting out includes most of engine transmission transfer case and locking axles.
SOLD to 1994pd

Last edited:
I also have for sale the rest of an 80 that I was parting out includes most of engine transmission transfer case and locking axles
What year? Is there a thread with details?

What year? Is there a thread with details?
It is a 1994 and there probably is an old thread in the classifieds when I first started parting it out I am looking to have what is left gone for cheap as I am anticipating a move and will not be able to haul a car carcass with me

TRADE: I have some KO2's 315 x 75 x 16's (5) with 8,300 miles on them. Spare has less. Have been off-roaded a bit at SMORR and Potowhatama. Would trade them for 5 285x75x16 KO2's with same or less miles. My rig rides better on 285's and better on the highway, plus I'm running stock gears. So if you wish you had gotten 315's instead of 285's lets talk.

LX450 Front Bumper and Running Boards.

Doubt anyone wants these but thought I would throw these out there. Have a LX450 front bumper in great shape and running boards from recent ARB / slider install. Free to whoever could use these. Can send pics if interested.

Selling my convertible. Great little car if anyone is looking..... @SammyT96LX450 thought I never sell anything.....

Bought a wrecked 98 100 series for parts to clean up my 2001. White exterior and grey interior. Let me know what parts you might be looking for. I’ll try to put eyes on them next week as I pull parts I want for mine.

Front clip fenders and hood are trash. Driver side head light and corner might be ok need to pull and check mounts.

I’ll be steeling center console, middle dash climate and radio, steering wheel, possible seats. Need to do a side by side comparison. My seats aren’t that bad but these might be slightly better. Met a guy that does interior repair and paint correction might have him refinish a set to see how they come out since there are no tears.

It’s the one that has been on marketplace for the last few weeks.

Bought a wrecked 98 100 series for parts to clean up my 2001. White exterior and grey interior. Let me know what parts you might be looking for. I’ll try to put eyes on them next week as I pull parts I want for mine.

Front clip fenders and hood are trash. Driver side head light and corner might be ok need to pull and check mounts.

I’ll be steeling center console, middle dash climate and radio, steering wheel, possible seats. Need to do a side by side comparison. My seats aren’t that bad but these might be slightly better. Met a guy that does interior repair and paint correction might have him refinish a set to see how they come out since there are no tears.

It’s the one that has been on marketplace for the last few weeks.
I'm assuming that's Toyota and not Lexus?

Yes you are correct Toyota Land Cruiser branded.

Leftovers. Free to a good home. Let me know what you want. Going in the trash in the near future.

C405283B-736B-4D86-91B3-3D0F5AAD8EAB.jpeg

208638D7-0F96-489C-BEA2-F1677C0C1F69.jpeg

8B74510D-7712-4EA0-BF6B-9A5896C086F5.jpeg

6881DACA-D035-475A-B02B-6AA06F15E31D.jpeg

98EC0C55-182C-4F77-8DC5-B466FDAA2506.jpeg

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser $3000.00 to a TAC Member. 219900 miles
SOLD

Last edited:
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser $3000.00 to a TAC Member. 219900 miles
I have a post somewhere that covers repairs made while I've owned it. When I find it I'll link it to here.
The first picture showing original wheels and 33”x12.50” tires (set of 5 with lugs and caps) will be sold with this Land Cruiser. I have to put the newer 4Runner wheels/tires on the Land Cruiser in order to get into/out of the garage.
What doesn’t work? The power antenna does not go up or down. Otherwise everything works as expected.
This Land Cruiser does not have locking axles or center transfer case. Other than the tire modification, I have upgraded the head unit, all door and front dash speakers. I have fixed the seats so they adjust front to rear again. I have recently replaced spark plugs, wires, rotor, cap and coil due to a miss diagnosis. I have also changed the oil and oil filter every 3000 miles. I have a clean and clear title.
Power locks, seats, sunroof, and windows. Leather is showing it's age as seen in the pictures. Third row, rear heat and overhead rack. I do have the passenger rear wheel well flare and mud flap. They came off when my wife backed over a curb. There is also a missing rear exterior vent cover that is missing. I have one for it.
I don’t mind answering questions so if you have one, please ask. If your question is covered above, I will not respond.
I don’t need help selling. This is a cash, money, sale. I will not ship the vehicle or the title. You will get both the title and vehicle when I get cash. I’m posting this on other locations.
I can email additional pictures if needed.

View attachment 2076339

View attachment 2076342

View attachment 2076343

View attachment 2076344

View attachment 2076345
Pm’d You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom