Switch Pros SP-8100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone installed a Switch Pros SP-8100 Switch Panel into their 200? If so, got any pictures of where you installed the power module and switch panel?

I actually ordered one and couldn't find a spot that I really liked after trying it in a few areas, so I returned it and am going with the Trail Toys NSA switch panel which uses a remote control to operate everything. No permanent switches mounted anywhere and no wires through the firewall and easy setup, and one of my favorite features is you can have everything on the switch panel turn on at once if you program it that way. I like the Switch Pros product quite a bit, but I just couldn't find a home for it I was happy with. I know Slee has used the panel and made it fit in the LX ash tray, but it must be wider than the one we have in the LC because there was no way it was going to fit in there for me even with cutting.

Looks like a good place for the switch panel, but I would have to move my center diff locker button over to the left side of the steering wheel. I'll have to check to see how difficult that would be. I was thinking of mounting in the sun glasses holder.

@Trollhole do you have a pic of of how you mounted the power module?

the S-pod for the Tundra is perfect for a 200.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom