Builds Swan Hill Farm Find - 1964 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow that carb came out great Andy
I love the pics on the rolling chassis mate good to see she still has the bash plates fitted very rare downunder. :)

My, what a big window you have!

Looks good Andy!

I would be pissed as well as the ***wit would have tried to lift the truck stuffing the shafts before looking under to see where they should put the blades.
This is going to be epic keep up the good work.

We had a hj45 delivered out to the farm and just pushed it of the truck it would run for a couple of minutes then have trouble the idiots loaded it with a fork lift and crushed the exhaust pipe closed

No mate going to buy a Suzuki drz250 next and save up till the end of next year for a brand new cruiser ute with a tub and paint it 854 sky blue

Great find on the springs and headlights mate I'm looking forward to this one coming together. Please keep posting with plenty of photos. :)

She looks great Andy but strange how the inner chassis rail got rust scale especially coming from a property in South Australia. The tub is very clean rust wise so this old girl has plenty of life left in her. :)

She looks great Andy but strange how the inner chassis rail got rust scale especially coming from a property in South Australia. The tub is very clean rust wise so this old girl has plenty of life left in her. :)

Thanks Oz.
Yes, strange that it came from Outback Victoria and the Frame rusted, and only in this area.

Andy
I bet you regret sell her. There pulling good dollars these days that's for sure was it restored or original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom