Suspension Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, this parabolic suspension which shocks uses? let's say for a FZJ-71 (rear leaf springs only)

Hi Lowenbrau,
I am the designer and maker of the HST parabolic suspension systems you are refering to and I just want to remark on your comment about my parabolic suspension systems.

They are NOT sagging in any way, not on my Land Cruiser systems nor on other 4x4 sytems I have in my programe.
I have sold many sets to customers that drive their J40, J60 & J70/75/78 series on heavy overland trips with very good results. Check my website to see them.
Nxt to improved load carrying capacity the ride qualty is also much improved, loaded and un loaded, over standard and aftermarket multi leaf spring systems.

My parabolic springs are made with great care from Chrome Vanadium to the highest ISO/TÜV standards in Europe and not like many other multi leaf springs in Asia. The suspension systems have TÜV apporvals in Germany and come with a 2 year warranty.

Hello Paul, I already checked your parabolic suspension website, I see a lot of potential for your system. I would like to check with you these details:

Do you have distribution on US? I need to bring a couple of systems to run some test and US is pretty easy for me to bring those kits.

Thanks in advance

Humberto

Last edited:
Hello Paul, I already checked your parabolic suspension website, I see a lot of potential for your system. I would like to check with you these details:

Do you have distribution on US? I need to bring a couple of systems to run some test and US is pretty easy for me to bring those kits.

Thanks in advance

Humberto

I thought MAF are the dealer in USA for parabolic suspension ..

springs

forgive me if this subject has already been covered but has any body tried national or deaver.they usualy run about 300-350 a corner but are so much nicer than any other pacs that ive tried ome,downey,spector at least on trucks and 40's it is night and day difference.

I have a friend in town with parabolic leafs.
They are on his mid 60's rover truck. I think they are about 2 years old. They still look at ride good, as far as I know. I know lots of rover guys really like them.

Just a though though.
Most cruisers are pretty heavy right? Perhaps over the years the sag more than a standard leaf pack? Also considering the extra 1000lbs or so that it always has over most rovers. I could be really wrong, but its just a thought.

Wayne, just curious. Do you know how old the leaf pack on the 61 was?

Cheers,
N.

For what is worth, I have a 2.5" Terrain Tamer lift in my 74 (Stone installed it awhile ago)

It holding up nice. No visable sag or anything.
Rides is nice when empty still, and holds weight good.
Not sure how it compares to the others, but I am happy with it.

Cheers.
N.

Well if your going to import try these guys this is were i got mine done have a look at before and after pics...

http://www.superiorengineering.com.au/

I have efs 2" springs 2" superior extended shackles Rancho rs5000 shockies castor wedges Tuff dog steering dampner...
toy02.jpg

Have a look at this site Efs know there sh!t:D

http://www.extreme4x4.com.au/

Goodluck MATE AZZA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom