surf n turf 08' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Throwing all my gear in my cruiser and leaving in a few minutes, see you all in a few days.
Cheers,
Deny

Representing the Canucks, put on a good show chief....

Got the kids out of school early, tent trailer loaded and dvd players are ready. As soon as the:princess: is off work we will take a little drive down the Coast

onsite, 80 degrees now, perfect. About 30lbs. of pork and 4 chickens already consumed by the nor-cal crew. 3 kegs ready for late (non-driving arrivals)... meanwhile, back a the beach...

The truck is PACKED!!!!

Just need to do the grocery shopping and load up with food and we are out first thing in the morning....

...after the kids soccer game that ends at 10. See you all there!!!!

me too, my daughter is done at 10 also. Looks like your gonna miss the poker run. I have a five minute drive from home to the beach, so I should make it. want me to start a hand for you? your about 2 hrs away yeah? you could meet up with me and grab the hand.

me too, my daughter is done at 10 also. Looks like your gonna miss the poker run. I have a five minute drive from home to the beach, so I should make it. want me to start a hand for you? your about 2 hrs away yeah? you could meet up with me and grab the hand.

Tell em about it, that was the thing we really wanted to get there in time but its finals, and my wife is the coach, so we gotta go.

That would kick ass if you could start the hand for me :D

I'm the coach too. I can easily start a hand for you. My phone works fine in teh dunes for the most part. I'll start you a hand and you can call me and meet me somewhere in the dunes. If you don't show in time I will just finish it out. Maybe call me when you are leaving. 2 hours right?

mike
805-471-4071

Well looks like I'm not goiing to make it this year. I though I had the carb dialed in (F***ing Weber), but then when I took it out tonight to get gas it would die everytime I was coming to a stop right after I put the clutch in and took it out of gear. I figure with all the time I'd have to put into it in the morning, I wouldn't make it up from L.A. until well into the afternoon.

Guess it just wasn't meant to be this year.

Where's the stinkin' pics? We're dying out here.:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:
:cool:

sittin on my deck, watchin the cruisers go by....

it's a rough life on Pismo ;)

Man... SnT rocks !!!!
Just met with D'animal and saw his FJ45-40-60 project.... just sick !!!

Lotta nice rigs here and way cool peeps !!!!!

IH8MUD Photo Gallery - Surf-n-Turf 2008

PICS ARE UP!!! (well, today's anyways....lol)

normal_DSC_9876_%28Large%29.JPG

I had an awesome day on the sand....spent most of it in 2wd letting the V8 breathe.....great turnout, great people, and great beer thanks to Metaltech!!

Dinner is soon...the pig is on the spit!!

normal_DSC_9899_%28Large%29.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom