Supercharger Part Numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just acquired a supercharger. Hoping someone can confirm what is the part number for the throttle body gasket and is it the same part for both the throttle body and the intake runner?

I have found two part numbers labeled throttle body gasket.

PTR2660974 and PTR2960970

Also are these gaskets different from the stock gasket, 22271-66010? I was reading on George’s web page for his install where he said the supercharger gasket covered the hole on the throttle body that isn’t used after you reroute the vac lines so wasn’t sure.

Appreciate the help.

Just acquired a supercharger. Hoping someone can confirm what is the part number for the throttle body gasket and is it the same part for both the throttle body and the intake runner?

I have found two part numbers labeled throttle body gasket.

PTR2660974 and PTR2960970

Also are these gaskets different from the stock gasket, 22271-66010? I was reading on George’s web page for his install where he said the supercharger gasket covered the hole on the throttle body that isn’t used after you reroute the vac lines so wasn’t sure.

Appreciate the help.
They are the same as the stock gasket (22271-66010). Your SC "snout" (cant think of the name of the piece that connects to the plenum) has the port already blocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom