Dealer Supercharged Locked 40th 169k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WARNING GUYS! I'M NEW TO THE FORUMS, BUT THIS IS NOT A COLLECTOR'S EDITION OR A 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION.
IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE LOCKERS!!!
HOWEVER IT DOES HAVE A CLEAN CARFAX REPORT.
BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE SEARCHING, THE PRICE SEEMS ASTRONOMICALLY HIGH... :)

I called, they wanted $19k for it. I asked the guy for more info and got a response of "just come buy it or put a deposit because our last one sold for even more!"
Couldn't get any real information from the guy about it. Seemed like a typical sleazy car dealer.

That's interesting, I called on Tuesday, talked to "Chuy" and got $14,900 for the price. Asked if it had lockers, and he said he knew nothing about it and would have his Internet Sales Rep "Nate" call me back in 20 min. Never heard back. I'm over it already.

I called a couple of days ago. Francisco told me 14,995. I called before they had photos on autotrader. David finally sent me some photos but had a lot of trouble doing it. They did not seem to know a lot about the vehicle. I don't know about the rear locker listed in the description. Obviously there is not a switch on the dash in the factory location. I don't know if there is a switch somewhere else or not. Like I said, vague info at the time I called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom