'Sup friends! RisingSun's forum is down... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cant seem to get it to load and figure you guys are the next best thing! :D

I have never lurked over here, you guys got a nice thing going... I am heading to Ft. Collins this week for work, so if you see me in my smurf blue 40 give a wave!

Drew :cheers:

I'm so lost without Rising Sun... :crybaby:

I miss my friends :crybaby:

I feel lost...

Just kidding. Seriously, I wonder what is up?

Gee whiz, this is the most posts I've seen in a while on HT4x4. You guys are always welcome here.

Drew, Old Town is one of best place's to park 40's in Fort Collins . Pm me if you can meet for lunch there :D

Trevor, I have been watching your tube door & roll cage thread - I am currently looking at cages with seat mounts, I gotta get something better than stock by summer :hmm: I've got a lot to do by summer and all I want to do is :steer:

-Bob

Last edited:
If you are looking at a serious cage get a hold of Justin at Red Line Motorsports he goes by RLMS on the forum. He is installing a cage in my pig that would withstand the Pig being hit by a freight train. Great work and he also makes kits if you can do the welding yourself.

Good point. Those are the best ones I have looked at, only I have to wait until I get a little cash back from Uncle Sam before I do some talkin'.

:bounce:

If you are looking at a serious cage get a hold of Justin at Red Line Motorsports he goes by RLMS on the forum. He is installing a cage in my pig that would withstand the Pig being hit by a freight train. Great work and he also makes kits if you can do the welding yourself.

I would strongly suggest anyone wheeling a pig to do the same :D

Yeah you scared Justin and His Dad because his brother has a blue/white Pig and was going to school in Laramie when you rolled yours.

I can tell you, people SHOULD be scared...

I don't wanna sound all negative nancy but, there were some really strange factors on why i didn't end up Seriously hurt or worse in that wreck. Just looking at how far the roof it down past the dash is enough.

put a cage in and run it!

X2. I need to be sure the 40 is caged also.

Still no Rising Sun site - what happened? I am starting to miss it too!

Tried it this AM too, and nothing.
On a positive note, I spied a Blue 55 at the golf course here in Ft Collins on Horsetooth today at lunch.
It was a beauty Drool.

Last edited:
On a positive note, I spyed a Blue 55 at the golf course here in Ft Collins on Horsetooth today at lunch.
It was a beauty Drool.

Was it blue and white, lifted? If so, I saw that the other day around Target.

That's the owner of Manno's pig. Ain't it sweet? I just Drooled on the ground beside it when I was there scheduling our monthly meeting about 20 minutes ago. It is in Mint condition.:D

X2. I need to be sure the 40 is caged also.

Still no Rising Sun site - what happened? I am starting to miss it too!

It was brought down by the host during a DoS attack. The attacker was pinpointed, the host was contacted, and the host has been dragging their feet in switching us back on. A lot of work has been put into getting risingsun4x4.org back up, but as I post this, it's still not up.

Major kudos to Webmaster former Webmaster and Treasurer for all the time and effort they've put into trying to get the site back up. At this point it appears the ball is in the host's court.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jeff! That sounds positive. Damn script kiddie punks.:mad:

Thank you my Northern Brothas and Sistas for letting a few of us RS'ers sleep on the couch while our home was getting fumigated! HT4W ROCKS! I lurked but chose to be silent as a place to crash was quite generous of Y'all and I didn't want to wear out my welcome! ;) Ya come on over and hang out our our place any time....we'll keep the fire burning for ya!

Ahhh! It lives! It Lives!!

Great to see it is back up! Come on over any time!

:bounce::bounce2::popcorn:

On a positive note, I spied a Blue 55 at the golf course here in Ft Collins on Horsetooth today at lunch.
It was a beauty Drool.

Was it blue and white, lifted? If so, I saw that the other day around Target.

That's the owner of Manno's pig. Ain't it sweet? I just Drooled on the ground beside it when I was there scheduling our monthly meeting about 20 minutes ago. It is in Mint condition.:D

I think y'all are talking about this Pig:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-iron-pig-preservation-society/118502-fj55-deconstruction.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom