Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

saw a couple of 80s and a 100. See them all the time running around the highways. Should I start posting pics?

Rather see pics of Cj's...

Also saw a classic car lot in Southport, CT that had a mint condition 1977 FJ45 pickup, Forest Green paint. Only $30K

Rather see pics of Cj's...

Also saw a classic car lot in Southport, CT that had a mint condition 1977 FJ45 pickup, Forest Green paint. Only $30K

thats hash flipper at least we wheel our rigs:flipoff2:

MV

Got back a few days ago from 2 weeks on the Vineyard (with both my 62 and 100). Only saw 2 other 60's (1 blue and 1 grey) and only 1 40 (that same dude on Chappy at the Beach Club - real nice yellow one - been there for many years). Kind of a bummer how few LC's over there. In past years, there were alot more.

I did see like 4,000 D90's. It feels like one of my favorite places on earth has gotten gentrified - too many D90's and not enough LCs...

Passed a white or cream (it was dirty) colored 62 on Lonsdale ave in Pawtucket yesterday driving in the 60. Gave him the wave but got nuthin in return. Have you seen it around town Jason?

Haven't seen any 62's around lately.

Saw a real nice LX450 yesterday in Lynn. Seems like they are everywhere I look.

Was wondering how long my ball-busting would last! Hey, a cruiser is a cruiser, right??

Saw a really nice mildly built dune beige 74 FJ40 at the country store in Grafton, NH today; chatted with the owner a bit, cool guy, a TLCA member from somewhere around Virginia. Also saw a white FJ60 sitting in someones backyard in Contoocook, NH; I don't think this Cruiser has moved in quite a while, it was in the same spot three years ago.

1977 FJ40 for sale in Epping, NH. Pretty sure this is the one which has been at Hurlbert Toyota for a couple years. Now for sale on 125 in Epping at a motorsport/atv dealer. $15K on the sign. No rust, new paint (red), new seats, chrome wheels and bezel, black soft top. Dont remember the dealer name.

I strolled over to look at that 40 a few weeks ago when I was in the Irving getting gas. Lots of bondo on the tub which is now starting to crack apart. Tailgate is all screwed up. Definitely not worth the asking price.

We drive past a camo'd 40 every Sunday in Northwood right on Rt. 4, on the way to and from church. Doesn't appear to have moved in quite awhile. Anybody here?

We drive past a camo'd 40 every Sunday in Northwood right on Rt. 4, on the way to and from church. Doesn't appear to have moved in quite awhile. Anybody here?[/QUOTE]That camoed 40 has been there for years. Spotted a pretty sweet green 40 that was topless motoring down i95 before the hampton tolls last nite

i love when you look in your mirror and there's a TOYOTA staring you in the face!

saw a early 70's beige 40 with a black hard top running w/out doors in Manchester CT. gave a thumbs up to the girl in the passenger seat.. it looked someone built for the 3 seconds i saw it, anyone here?

i love when you look in your mirror and there's a ATOYOT staring you in the face!

Fixed it for ya...

Possibly spud, his truck fits the description and his wife teaches in Manchester. I know of three 40's here in town, but the only tan one is an 82 stocker. Were you on the highway or backroads?

haha thanks... much better. it was right off RT 84 exit 62.. the intersection of Buckland Road and Tolland Turnpike right near BJ's

haha nope! still got my own to finish.. it's made quite some progress since the last time you've seen it. didn't even know there were two up there for sale.. i was just meeting up with a buddy

whoa whoa whoa..... calm down Rick. It's just a 40. Now when they start pumpin out souped up, high tech 80's, then I'll be excited. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom