Builds Succubus80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting ready for Rubithon. Been a minute since I've worked on the Cruiser. Got into an accident on the 101 after a tire blew out and caused me to go across 2 lanes of traffic and head on into a steel guardrail. Long story short ended up having my second back surgery in 7 years. Good news is nobody else was harmed and the surgery was successful with the exception that I'm not young anymore and I need to start taking it easy. Trail Tailor upper and lower control arms installed. Painted my Bowfin Cruiser rack to match and my wheels satin black. Also I sold my 38x13.5017 Falken Wildpeak mts stickies and finally mounted the 39x13.50r17km3 I won at Panamint Valley Days last year.

20210612_190036.jpg

20210618_095738.jpg

20210618_095808.jpg

IMG_20210618_152550.jpg

20210618_160637.jpg

I would weld Ruffstuff universal tube reinforcements on the lower trailer tailor arms. I bent my trailer tailor arm a few weeks ago and the Con wheeling with @baldilocks.

I have since pressed the TT back straight then weld in the Ruffstuff and are now half inch thick. I also did buy Metaltech arms to replace the TTs as MT has a lifetime warranty on the arms.

I'm selling my TT arms since I already installed the MTs.

My thread has pics of the bend and repair

Repair is a few posts under

Last edited:
I would weld Ruffstuff universal tube reinforcements on the lower trailer tailor arms. I bent my trailer tailor arm a few weeks ago and the Con wheeling with @baldilocks.

I have since pressed the TT back straight then weld in the Ruffstuff and are now half inch thick. I also did buy Metaltech arms to replace the TTs as MT has a lifetime warranty on the arms.

I'm selling my TT arms since I already installed the MTs.

My thread has pics of the bend and repair

Repair is a few posts under
Dang, gonna have to wait till after Rubithon. Hopefully I don't have any issues with them.

Dang, gonna have to wait till after Rubithon. Hopefully I don't have any issues with them.
I carry a spare in the trailer if you do. ;)

Last edited:
God damn this thing has come such a long ways! I’ve been watching it over the years via Instagram.

Nice, everyone seem to over look these. but they really help smooth out the ride in the big bumps !!
Did you make them ?
Had a buddy hook me up. But yeah, the progressive bump is often overlooked!

Got one my self and really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom