Strawberry Canyon 9/15! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's in? Date is 9/15 and will be a BBCNN club run...(right?)
Me and the wife may make it an over nighter!?

Chicago

We will probably set the meet time/location at the next meeting.

OOP...
Was I "jumping the gun" posting this NOW?!

Look...Im excited OKAY!

K

pretty sure me and John are in but will keep you posted

Dan:cheers::beer::bounce::bounce2:

I'm going to throw out a meet location of Woodfords with a leave time of 8:00AM.
That should put us at the trail head by 8:30AM, wouldn't you think Keith?
If Dylan and whoever else from CA wants to meet us there instead of driving on into Woodfords, please RSVP so we don't head out without you.

Lets nail this down, if we wait until the next meeting it will only be three days before the run.

looks like might just be me going on this one this a day trip or overnight and gonna need some directions hehe

Dan:cheers::beer::bounce::bounce2:

Im trying to work it so the lil woman and I will be able to camp Friday night, so we MAY be going up on Friday, but that is still in question...
Ill keep you guyz posted if anyone is interested in joining us!

Really looking forward to this!
Its a great lil trail with some spectacular views!

K

I'm going to throw out a meet location of Woodfords with a leave time of 8:00AM.
That should put us at the trail head by 8:30AM, wouldn't you think Keith?
If Dylan and whoever else from CA wants to meet us there instead of driving on into Woodfords, please RSVP so we don't head out without you.

Lets nail this down, if we wait until the next meeting it will only be three days before the run.

If we end up NOT camping...Leave Reno at 0700?
If we need to stop for petrol and get any last minute SNACKS and possibly LOTTERY tickets well have ample time to do so!

I should know by tonight about the camp option!

"Here KENNY KENNY KENNY...":D

K

Keith, if you guys camp I will need directions from Woodfords to the trail head.

Im gonna have to get familiar with it myself...
Its a right off of 88 to a DOT facility, and the trail head begins not too far beyond that...
I doubt well be camping as it is right now...Mrs. Chicago asked the ONE AND ONLY person who can cover for her if she would cover it...and she got the response..."well, I know we had something planned around that time, but Ill check and get back to you."
Which translates to..."Well, if I DONT have something planned, IM DAMN SURE GOING TO!"
So, most likely its going to be lil ole me!

K

I don't know right now if I will be able to go...and if I go it will be a one-dayer.

So far:

Confirmed -
Dan J AKA rusty
Dan G AKA Krokar
Keith
Dylan
Shawn

Maybe -
Dan S AKA Spressomon

Directions to Woodfords; south on 395 to Minden. At the traffic signal turn right onto 88. Stay on 88 until you reach Woodfords, which is the intersection of 4 and 88.

Maybe Dylan can post up some directions to the trail head, it sounds like he is familiar with it.

I DID IT!
I DID IT!
I DID IT!

:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

K
Good for you, have a cookie. :grinpimp:

I found the trail on topozone, it looks like the 88 trail head is on the north side of Capels Lake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom