Stolen cruiser in Easley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this today on facebook.

received_615907302483016.jpeg

This is why the Clemson Mafia needs to get back together, to provide protection!!

Did yall see how they tried to paint it a different color? Was pretty funny. Was like they had two cans of black spray paint and rattle canned one side somewhat. Then just ran out and drove it like that. With the original license plate on it.

Did yall see how they tried to paint it a different color? Was pretty funny. Was like they had two cans of black spray paint and rattle canned one side somewhat. Then just ran out and drove it like that. With the original license plate on it.
They were spotted at Walmart in Easley apparently getting (not sure whether that was stolen or purchased) more paint to finish the job. Somebody called in the tip from the social media postings. Sounds like he had also been at Verizon earlier in the day and had been identified and a warrant released.

Sounds like John Boy and Billy, Dumb Crook News worthy. You can’t make this stuff up!

Man, I should spend more time on the forum. I saw this truck with the rattle can job last Saturday afternoon when I was driving through Cherrydale. I kept thinking, "who the hell did that to their truck?" Wish I would have known so I could follow them and call the cops. Hell, I was behind the truck for a couple of miles! Feel like an idiot now. I am going to have to figure out this alert thing . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom