For Sale Stock LX450/FJ80 Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
**** ALL SOLD**** Thanks

Have the stock front and rear springs off of my LX450 for sale, had 220k miles on them when they were taken off, and didn't appear to be sagging or anything. Anyone interested? I'll take $75 plus the ride for all 4. Open to offers.

Last edited:
bump! willing to break up the set. Make me an offer, they are taking up precious space in my garage.

Interested in the front springs. Could you post a picture of the color codes? or text it to 540-229-4412

Front Springs are sold. Rears still available. Will sell them cheap, get them out of my garage!

BUMP!

*UPDATE* Front Springs are SOLD! Rears are still available. Someone wants them. I will sell them for $15 plus shipping. I hate the idea of tossing them, someone take these!

Have the stock front and rear springs off of my LX450 for sale, had 220k miles on them when they were taken off, and didn't appear to be sagging or anything. Anyone interested? I'll take $75 plus the ride for all 4. Open to offers.

Very interested in these. Sent you a PM (I think?). New to this site so hopefully it went through.
Thanks!

These still available? How many miles on them?

Yes, they are still available. They had 220k on them when I took them off, and the rig was completely stock. No signs of sagging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom