Wanted Stock FJ40 rims wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 5 OEM riveted rims. They do not work on disk brake hubs. I can get them as close as Emporia sometime next week if you are interested.

Anyone have a set (5 wanted but will consider 4) of stock rims for a FJ40?

What year range are you looking for? I have some early rims I may be willing to let go in about 6 months.

Are you still looking for 15” riveted wheels?
I have a set of 4 available. Would like to see them go to someone who wants them.

Thanks kyle

Kyle,

Thanks for the offer. I ended up going with some smoothie’s from Summit Racing. At some point, it would be cool to play around with a set of riveted wheels. I would like to try and widen a set myself but unfortunately my funds are drying up as I am trying to button up all the loose ends on my rig.

Thanks again
SMG

Kyle,

Thanks for the offer. I ended up going with some smoothie’s from Summit Racing. At some point, it would be cool to play around with a set of riveted wheels. I would like to try and widen a set myself but unfortunately my funds are drying up as I am trying to button up all the loose ends on my rig.

Thanks again
SMG
I completely understand. I’m in a similar boat with mine. I’d like to do some fab work to them but then again I’d hate to ruin some original 45 year old wheels. I’m going with some smoothies from wheel vintiques, going to see if I can get some clips attached. Good luck to you and your build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom