For Sale Stock 96 Land Cruiser FJ80 104k miles with Lockers OLD MAN EMU LIFT in the box in NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am thinking about selling my 96 Land cruiser. I am pretty sure it came with every option, factory lockers, rear jump seats, and has a inspection sticker good til 2012. It has just under 104k miles on it right now and is a stock cruiser. It has the normal tear on the driver seat and will need a replacement cover. The rest of the seats and interior are in good shape. The truck has a exhaust leak and I would have the y pipe and cats replaced. Besides that the only other issues are it needs new tires and a rear hatch handle to lift the hatch up, its still there and you can still open it but eventually the handle with rust through. The running boards will need to be replaced in the future or you can just remove them and have no running boards. It has factory lockers and I have never used it to go offroading so the truck has not been beaten on. It went through the snow in my driveway this winter no problem. The body is good shape and has no dents. The color is moonlight pearl I think or gray. On the front edge of the hood there is a 2 in spot where the paint is bubbling. Besides that there is a couple other spots along the driver side fender and a couple of very small spots near the windshield where the clear coat has came off. I have a OLD MAN EMU 4" lift that I didn't install on it yet and 35 in tires that I bought for the lift. You can come by to test drive or check it out just pm me or call me

With out 4 inch lift and tires $8400

With 4 inch lift and tires $9800
DSCF0162.jpg
DSCF0165.jpg
DSCF0159.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures
DSCF0167.jpg
DSCF0168.jpg
DSCF0172.jpg

more pics
DSCF0176.jpg
DSCF0177.jpg
DSCF0161.jpg

more pictures
DSCF0182.jpg
DSCF0164.jpg
DSCF0175.jpg

Nice truck! Mine is same year, same color.

Willing to part with the lift kit separately? If so, is it the 2.5"? I'm in central Jersey so no need to ship.

Right now I don't want to separate the lift and wheels I'll let you know.

Matt

b u m p

I just have the 4" OLD MAN EMU coils and springs you will have to buy some other parts to make the lift right

sunday bump

b u m p

Sunday bump

monday bump

sat night bump

wed bump

weekend bump

pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom