STLCA Picture Of The Day Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Larry Are you going to bring it to
GSMTR?
Roger,
That is not the plan. I will be driving her to Texas to be my daily driver when I am here. For the sake of time and cost, I fly home for most trips. But for extended trips, I normally drive. With Katie's graduation and GSMTR being back to back weeks, it might be. Too early to tell yet.

With 31x10.5s and the 2 inch Ironman lift, she looks rather small to me. If I brought her to GSMTR, she would look down right tiny next to the big dawg 40s like your red. If the timing works out, I will drive down to Roundup and she how tiny she looks next that crew of 40s.

one for murph!
Mobile_Booking_Cage.jpg

We'd need to strap some lexan on the side of that sidecar. I can see the headline now. "Officer punched by prisoner, Falls off motorcycle."
@sk8salomon

Well there's your problem

0229161727_HDR.jpg

Drive line vibration was getting progressively worse so I cut out a little early and pulled the rear shaft this afternoon. I'm not exactly sure what the metal part that is trying to get out is, but I'm 99% sure it's not supposed to. It also feels like rolling a square peg around on a floor. I'm pretty sure I was just a couple miles from a major catastrophe.

Back to the house afterwards much smoother. Headed to Clinards in the AM to drop it off for a full going thru.

Dropped d-shaft off just a few minutes ago at clinards. The rear joint was a given, unfortunately as I feared the CV end is shot too. Soo complete rebuild from end to end. Will pick it up later today or tomorrow.

After a little charge/jump from the 4runner I got the 80 out and played on the farm a little today.

0319161750_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
opposed tread tread rotation on the tires...?

With that PVC snorkel the driver would drown before the engine!!!

Dang that Toyota looks like it would fit inside the Ford one with room to spare.

But the Toyota one didn't loose a spring the week before GSMTR. It was wedged in and would let the clutch disengage.

0514161652a_HDR~2.jpg

That is a classic picture. Is that what you are driving at GSMTR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom